ForumsForum GamesEvolution Of Mankind(RPG)

1031 91185
Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

In this game you are the leader of the Horde.You must evolve from the Stone Age to the Future Age.It will not be simple for you will at some times fight zombies,robots,crazy people and other.You start out alone for you have been banned out of your home.You must find a Girl/Boy to start making a horde then start the Evolution.This is the starting sheet:

Name:
Health:100/100
Hunger:50/100
Realationships:N/A
Items:Wooden Club
PerkCreate one,must be accepted)
Description:
Bio:

Your first objective is to find food,then find a base,then find a partner,be friends,kiss,populate and then populate to 25 people(Hordes are groups of men in the stone age which there were 25 to 50 people in those groups).Once you do that you will start your adventure to Evolution.

There will be a better and bigger sheet when you come to the evolution stage.

Max 4 people

• 1,031 Replies
acepilot0
acepilot0
359 posts
Nomad

Name: Aroril
Hunger:100/100
Perk: Intimidate (has a chance to scare people into doing what he wants)
Description: At 5'8", rather average with dark hair and brown eyes. Reasonably well built from all the manual labor required of a normal citizen. A small scar on his left cheek from a wild cat encounter sets him apart from most of the other individuals.
Bio: A relatively normal Stone Age human, Aroril was hard at work one day when he witnessed the murder of the clan chief by the clan chief's son. When bringing it up to the clan, was cast out when accusing the clan chief's son of murder, and labeled him the murderer of the clan chief.

I approach them cautiously.

Renjineon
Renjineon
3,912 posts
Nomad

Name: Kimi Horishi
Hunger:60/100
Items:Wooden Axe,5 logs,5 flint,2 long branches,5 vines,5 rocks.
Perk: Sway (can convince people very easily)
Description: 5'6 243lb, tan, brown hair and eyes, heavy chest build
Bio: his village was conqored by raiders and left to make his own tribe of ppl and vowed never to be a weak village acceptible to attack.

"I am Kimi, wat brings you out here so far out"

i'll start making a fire now since its about to get dark

start gathering big leaves to make beds

Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

You guys approach them.You guys say hello.They say hello too.
You introduce yourselfs.What will you guys do?

P.S Because renjienon has the small cave i spawn a huge cave for all of you guys to live in.

ubica88
ubica88
2,188 posts
Nomad

Name:Aleksa
Hunger:75/100
Items:Wooden Club,stone spear
PerkCan survive long without food water etc.
Description:Tall,blu eyes,black hair
Bio:He lived in a very warlike village but in one a fight his whole willage died only he survived

"I'm Aleksa and this is Aroril we came here for food water and place to live"

Renjineon
Renjineon
3,912 posts
Nomad

Bio: his village was conqored by raiders and left to make his own tribe of ppl and vowed never to be a weak village acceptible to attack.

hmm ok so wat does that doo for my post

Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

Nothing.
Renjineon i think you should Bond with the Girl so you have kids.Then you can start with the Evolving stage.You can put aleksa and aroril in your tribe too.

Renjineon
Renjineon
3,912 posts
Nomad

i think adding players to the tribe would be hard because we would be bickering about who should be leader but for now they can recoup in my place before moving on

gather food

then start "Bonding" with lucy

Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

Realationships:Lucy 15%,Aleksa 5% Ariro 5%

It would maybe be hard but why not be all leaders.Someone can be a General and lead his men to Victory.Somebody Can Be the master Builder.He tells what needs to be built and then the building begins.And the last guy can work with peace,politic and other stuff.
This would make your tribe grow even faster.

You gather food and bond with lucy.

Renjineon
Renjineon
3,912 posts
Nomad

ask lucy where she came from to get a better sence of her

acepilot0
acepilot0
359 posts
Nomad

Description: At 5'8", rather average with dark hair and brown eyes. Reasonably well built from all the manual labor required of a normal citizen. A small scar on his left cheek from a wild cat encounter sets him apart from most of the other individuals.
Bio: A relatively normal Stone Age human, Aroril was hard at work one day when he witnessed the murder of the clan chief by the clan chief's son. When bringing it up to the clan, was cast out when accusing the clan chief's son of murder, and labeled him the murderer of the clan chief.

" I appreciate your gratitude, but I have to go my own way." I head on to the Canyon of Peace in the morning.

Renjineon
Renjineon
3,912 posts
Nomad

"No problem i hope we see eachother again sir" i'll say to him

ubica88
ubica88
2,188 posts
Nomad

I will go to Waterfall Springs

Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

You ask where is she from.She says that she is from a village that was destroyed by floods,thunder,earthquakes and other.After some talking it gets dark and you and lucy go to sleep.You wake up in the morning to see lucy gathering fruit.What will you do?

You wake up in the morning.You then say one more time goodbye to everybody.You then go to Canyon Of Peace.After a while you have arrived.What will you do first?

After some sleep you then go to Waterfall springs.You have arrived after a while.Once you have arrived you see a girl taking a bath in the water.What will you do?

P.S Aleksa if you want to meet her i would wait for her to get out of the water first and get dressed.

ubica88
ubica88
2,188 posts
Nomad

Hunger:75/100
Bio:He lived in a very warlike village but in one a fight his whole willage died only he survived

Wait for her to get out of the water and get dressed

Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

Hunger:40/100

You wait a while.You then get hungry.What will you do?

Showing 106-120 of 1031