locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

there are none, so ima revive the topic

i'll start off with the classes

German:

Volkssturm: easy missions for the poorly trained soldier
K98,service cap,Volkssturm uniform,rank:Volkssturmman,overcoat,combat boots,brass knuckles (for melee),Combat pack,1 Model 24 Stielhandgranate

Heer Infantryman
K98/MP-40 (choose ONE),M1940 Stahlhelm,Wehrmacht uniform,overcoat,combat boots,ceremonial dagger,Rank: Soldat,Combat pack,3 Model 24 Stielhandgranate

Heer Machinegunner
MG-34,M1940 Stahlhelm,Wehrmacht uniform,overcoat,Flak Jacket,combat boots,ceremonial dagger,Rank: Soldat,Combat pack,5 Model 24 Stielhandgranate

Heer Sniper
Gewehr 98,M1935 Stahlhelm camo,Camo Heer uniform,combat boots,Ceremonial Dagger,Rank: Soldat

Allied classes

ok the weapons will be in order of american/Russian/English but only choose one

Infantryman:M1 Garand/Mosin Nagant M1891/Lee-Enfield MK III,Allied uniform,MK III helmet/Red army cap,combat boots,K-BAR Knife,Combat pack,2 MK 2 grenade/RGD-5 grenade

Assualt Infantryman:Thompson submachine gun/Thompson submachine gun/PPSH-41,allied uniform,combat boots,MK III helmet/Red army cap,K-BAR Knife,Combat pack, 4 MK2 grenade/RGD-5 grenade

Machinegunner:M1919 Machinegun/Degtyaryov machine gun,allied uniform,Flak jacket,combat boots,MK III helmet/Red army cap,K-BAR Knife,Combat pack,5 Mk2 grenades/RGD-5 grenades

Sniper:Scoped M-14 rifle/Scoped MK II lee enfield/Scoped 1891 Mosin Nagant,camoMK III helmet/Red army cap,Camo allied uniform,K-BAR knife,camo combat pack,1 Mk2 grenade/RGD-5 grenade

now obviously you could make your own class like a german kriegsmarine, or a russian tank driver but i'd prefer only one officer first come first serve

now on too the sheet

Name:
Physical desc.:
Personality:
Weapons:
Uniform:
Misc.: pick three
Health: 100/100
Armor: 50/50 (100/100 if flak jacket)
Conditions:
Front: i pick >
Perk:i make from bio
Bio:

• 534 Replies
locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

Name:
Physical desc.:
Personality:
Weapons:
Uniform:
Conditions:
Bio:

fixed

SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

Name:Michael Backer
Rank
Physical desc.:Blond hair, blue eyes, medium-heavy build, 6'0", 160 lbs.
Personality:Quiet, Observant, Vengeful; much Zeal fanaticism
Class: Waffen SS
Weapons:MG42 (w/ bipod), 3 Model 24 Stielhandgrenate
Uniform: Waffen SS Uniform, combat boots, M1940 Stahlhelm w/ SS Insignia, overcoat
Misc.: Pictures From Home, Trench Knife,
Armor: 50/50 (btw Flak Jackets were designed to protect the wearer from flying debri such as shrapnel or ground launched from a mortar explosion, not bullets)
Conditions:
Bio: Michael (mik-ki-el) was born a full-blooded German in a small cabin in Bayern (look up Germany map). From a young age, he helped his father in running the family Lumber business, as well as attending a formal school in Munchen (Munich) during the winter and fall. His ominous 'Aryan' appearance was quite apparent within a few days of school, and after finishing 1 year of schooling he was hand-picked out of school to become a Waffen SS member. During the brutal conditions of SS training, his personality took a turn for the worse, and before long the talkative, friendly Michael was now a Quiet, seclusive, and Vengeful man. He made it through Training intact and was deployed numerous times, guarding important Government buildings, enforcing racial laws against anybody the Fuhrer deemed 'inferior', and then participating in the hunting down of Jews to be sent to Camps to be part of the great Fuhrer's 'Final Solution'. He saw no flaws in it, as he was indoctrinated heavily from his time in School and in Training; In fact, he was actually the most enthusiastic about it, not to say the other members of his squad weren't happy also. On numerous occasions he shot Jews for resisting, every time unreported, though silently frowned upon by his commanding Officer. He was injured by a fleeing Jew once, and was given good care at a hospital, where he received a report for 'bad behaviour'. Fresh out of the hospital, he was deployed to ____.

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

Rank
Uniform: Waffen SS Uniform, combat boots, M1940 Stahlhelm w/ SS Insignia, overcoat
Misc.: Pictures From Home, Trench Knife,
Armor: 50/50 (btw Flak Jackets were designed to protect the wearer from flying debri such as shrapnel or ground launched from a mortar explosion, not bullets)
Conditions:
Bio: Michael (mik-ki-el) was born a full-blooded German in a small cabin in Bayern (look up Germany map). From a young age, he helped his father in running the family Lumber business, as well as attending a formal school in Munchen (Munich) during the winter and fall. His ominous 'Aryan' appearance was quite apparent within a few days of school, and after finishing 1 year of schooling he was hand-picked out of school to become a Waffen SS member. During the brutal conditions of SS training, his personality took a turn for the worse, and before long the talkative, friendly Michael was now a Quiet, seclusive, and Vengeful man. He made it through Training intact and was deployed numerous times, guarding important Government buildings, enforcing racial laws against anybody the Fuhrer deemed 'inferior', and then participating in the hunting down of Jews to be sent to Camps to be part of the great Fuhrer's 'Final Solution'. He saw no flaws in it, as he was indoctrinated heavily from his time in School and in Training; In fact, he was actually the most enthusiastic about it, not to say the other members of his squad weren't happy also. On numerous occasions he shot Jews for resisting, every time unreported, though silently frowned upon by his commanding Officer. He was injured by a fleeing Jew once, and was given good care at a hospital, where he received a report for 'bad behaviour'. Fresh out of the hospital, he was deployed to

shhh don't let me know

also you can has 2 more misc.

SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

Rank
Misc.: Pictures From Home, Trench Knife, Tourniquet, Combat Pack (from the thingy), Luger Pistol
Conditions:
Bio: Michael (mik-ki-el) was born a full-blooded German in a small cabin in Bayern (look up Germany map). From a young age, he helped his father in running the family Lumber business, as well as attending a formal school in Munchen (Munich) during the winter and fall. His ominous 'Aryan' appearance was quite apparent within a few days of school, and after finishing 1 year of schooling he was hand-picked out of school to become a Waffen SS member. During the brutal conditions of SS training, his personality took a turn for the worse, and before long the talkative, friendly Michael was now a Quiet, seclusive, and Vengeful man. He made it through Training intact and was deployed numerous times, guarding important Government buildings, enforcing racial laws against anybody the Fuhrer deemed 'inferior', and then participating in the hunting down of Jews to be sent to Camps to be part of the great Fuhrer's 'Final Solution'. He saw no flaws in it, as he was indoctrinated heavily from his time in School and in Training; In fact, he was actually the most enthusiastic about it, not to say the other members of his squad weren't happy also. On numerous occasions he shot Jews for resisting, every time unreported, though silently frowned upon by his commanding Officer. He was injured by a fleeing Jew once, and was given good care at a hospital, where he received a report for 'bad behaviour'. Fresh out of the hospital, he was deployed to

LiveInPeace29
LiveInPeace29
468 posts
Nomad

Name: CJ
Physical desc.: Your average 17 year old
Personality: antisocial, very good strategist, very creative, and find ways around things.
Weapons:M-14 Sniper Rifle
Uniform:Classic US uniform
Conditions:
Bio: Grew up on the streets with a drunken alcoholic for a father and no mother. Obsessed with fire and explosions, he is very well educated in the art of anything involving flames or explosions. When motivated, has an extreme potential to be an outstanding leader and turn the tides of a battle. And is also a very good marksman.

SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

Oh and by the way...

the M14 wasn't invented until after WW2 was already finished. a scoped Springfield would be the preferred weapon of US snipers.

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

sh** i couldn't find the right name for it, all i found were muskets

LiveInPeace29
LiveInPeace29
468 posts
Nomad

Personality: antisocial, very good strategist, very creative, and find ways around things.
Weapons: Springfield Sniper
Conditions:
Bio: Grew up on the streets with a drunken alcoholic for a father and no mother. Obsessed with fire and explosions, he is very well educated in the art of anything involving flames or explosions. When motivated, has an extreme potential to be an outstanding leader and turn the tides of a battle. And is also a very good marksman.

Changed it

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

Weapons: Springfield Sniper
Conditions:

you need to pick 3 misc. and you'll be pretty easy to spot if your in classic US uniform

LiveInPeace29
LiveInPeace29
468 posts
Nomad

Uniform: Beige Camouflage
Misc.: Binoculars, Smoke Grenades, and a Bowie Knife
Conditions:

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

Class: sniper
Uniform: Beige Camouflage
Misc.: Binoculars, Smoke Grenades, and a Bowie Knife
Conditions:

let's go with the western front post-normandy

your sneaking around with a platoon of 5 men you the only sniper and you come upon a small farmhouse ,with what sounds like some activity inside

Rank
Misc.: Pictures From Home, Trench Knife, Tourniquet, Combat Pack (from the thingy), Luger Pistol
Conditions:
Front: Eastern front
Perk:"Aryan" your good vision and heavy build gives you some extra strength and extra good vision

eastern front, shall we? mmmmm battle of Moscow!

your with your regiment nearing the town of Vyazma. Your commander orders a stop and drop, everyone hit's the snow after a little bit of rumbling you move forward and you get near the towns edge. you jump a little fence leading to a small house you and a group of three are ordered to clear it out, and you go up to the door, your superior Oberst S.S Hanz Landa (hell ya!) orders you to take point
and knock down the door

Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

Name: Karl von Richthofen
Physical desc.: 6'2, slicked-back black hair, blue eyes, tan, muscular.
Personality: Charming, proud, disciplined, merciful, and self-reliant.
Weapons: See Below
Uniform: See Below
Misc.: See Below
Armor: 50/50
Conditions:
Perk:
Bio: He was raised in a happy but low-class family with next to nothing. Almost fanatically loyal, Richthofen joined at the beginning of the war, having been fooled by the recruitment propaganda and under the belief that the war was a good place and that he was serving Germany. When he first saw a concentration camp, however, he learned quickly that was not the case. Instead of deserting(which would've gotten him killed and been very dishonorable), Richthofen instead decided to continue serving Germany, but will defer to the Geneva Convention as well. After the brutal training he undertook to join the SS(or Gebirgsjaeger) and after seeing what the Allies did as well(coughSovietscough), Richthofen abandoned some of his morals and became nearly fanatical. It is unknown if, under pressure, he will be honorable or brutal. 0.o.

I would prefer one of these two self-made classes please. I made these back in Sirnoob's old ar-pehg.

Waffen-Shutzstaffel: The highly-trained and brutal officers of the war, the Waffen-SS were Hitler's pets. The SS were technically never a part of the Herr, and served directly under the Fuhrer. Armed with the MP-34, an SS Uniform, Black Helmet, Radio, 2 Gas Grenades, and a Gas Mask, they are a brutal and lethally efficient Spartan organization. Their very name strikes fear into the hearts of the enemy.

Gebirgsjaeger: Literally, "Mountain Hunters", the Gebirgsjaeger were light infantry designed to withstand even the most difficult of conditions for extended periods of time. The Gebirgsjaeger were armed with a Fortified Helmet, Camouflage Uniform, Gewehr 41, Trench Shovel, Rations, and First Aid Kit.

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

Class:
Conditions:
Perk:
Bio: He was raised in a happy but low-class family with next to nothing. Almost fanatically loyal, Richthofen joined at the beginning of the war, having been fooled by the recruitment propaganda and under the belief that the war was a good place and that he was serving Germany. When he first saw a concentration camp, however, he learned quickly that was not the case. Instead of deserting(which would've gotten him killed and been very dishonorable), Richthofen instead decided to continue serving Germany, but will defer to the Geneva Convention as well. After the brutal training he undertook to join the SS(or Gebirgsjaeger) and after seeing what the Allies did as well(coughSovietscough), Richthofen abandoned some of his morals and became nearly fanatical. It is unknown if, under pressure, he will be honorable or brutal. 0.o.

SS is taken and i can't think of a battle that involes a mountain for germany

Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

Class:
Conditions:
Perk:

Their name is mountain hunters. Doesn't mean they actually have to go to mountains. They're all-terrain troops.
Regardless...ever heard of the Battle of Kasserine Pass?
And also, how come there can't be two SS?

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

Class:Gebirgsjaeger
Weapons: Gewehr 41
Uniform: Fortified Helmet, Camouflage Uniform,
Misc.: Trench Shovel, Rations, and First Aid Kit.
Armor: 75/75
Conditions:Western
Perk you don't care your tough as nails and can take a bullet

soz i don't enjoy having the same classes, lets go with mountain hunters!

i picks the western front Normandy

your creeping through hedgerows and past houses with your platoon and one pioneer for any enemy fortifacations, when you hear some gunfire erupt and see a tank crew behind a burning Tiger I pinned

Showing 1-15 of 534