ForumsNews and FeedbackRate Spammers.

51 10212
SNIPERx13x
SNIPERx13x
100 posts
Nomad

I know in the site there are different rate spammer. In my opinion the site should have a waiting time of 1-2 minutes for every vote given to a game.

• 51 Replies
cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

Yeah, we're planning that for AG3.

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

Then again, we don't even know if we're going to give Armor Points for rating a game in AG3. It's undecided. The whole points system is changing.

SNIPERx13x
SNIPERx13x
100 posts
Nomad

O wanderful :P

Outstanding
Outstanding
75 posts
Peasant

Yea. I noticed you can rate any game like really fast. I only rate games that I really like so this isn't a problem for me if this changes.

Matrix159
Matrix159
337 posts
Nomad

Yeah, some people rate games just to spam points. I rate them after I play them and actually figure out if I like the game or not.

Outstanding
Outstanding
75 posts
Peasant

Yea. I choose to rate games I like.

MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

Personally I see no point in awarding points or anything for rating a game. It seems like it offers the least of all the activities to the site, and is the most used point spam tactic.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

I agree with walker.
I think that the rating games to get points should be taken out since I find people on the site with maybe 1600 games rated and about 40 forum post and 30 comments. It's just too easy to get points for rating a game.

gaboloth
gaboloth
1,613 posts
Peasant

Hehe look at the current leaders none of them has +100 posts but they have already +2000 points!

Outstanding
Outstanding
75 posts
Peasant

Gaboloth, I'm new to Armor Games, but I was wondering. Where can I look at the current leaders?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Hehe look at the current leaders none of them has +100 posts but they have already +2000 points!

Yes I've seen that. The leader has a lot of games rated and 1 comment and 0 forum post. That's why it should be taken out. It's just way too easy to get a lot of points through rating games.

Hey Outstanding if you click this and scroll down you should see them on the left and click see full ranking.
Outstanding
Outstanding
75 posts
Peasant

Thanks Ghost. The first guy earned it legit though. He has like 19,000 posts.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

The first guy earned it legit though.

Yes I know he is on the left with the top people of all time.
Look to the right though and click the person on the top you will see he has about 1600 games rated, 1 comment and 0 post.
Outstanding
Outstanding
75 posts
Peasant

Yea.

5hadowles5
5hadowles5
93 posts
Nomad

it is a double edged sword... i think but rating a game does contribute to the games overall rating which contributes to the fact that it may be put on the popular list which in that makes rating a contribution so i think it deserves points but like for every 2 rates 1 point or something.

Showing 1-15 of 51