ForumsNews and FeedbackRate Spammers.

51 10253
SNIPERx13x
SNIPERx13x
100 posts
Nomad

I know in the site there are different rate spammer. In my opinion the site should have a waiting time of 1-2 minutes for every vote given to a game.

• 51 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

You can still rate games, but I don't think people deserve to get points for it since you can basically rate a whole bunch then have a lot of AP and a high rank. If you look at the homepage and the leaders for this month you can see the first person has about 1600 games rated and 1 comment and 0 forum post.

Blackwolves990
Blackwolves990
331 posts
Shepherd

ok, but those point on the gamers page, will change too ???? i will lose point again !

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,894 posts
Nomad

That is just wrong. I think you should get 1/2 and AP for rating games, that way you would have to rate 20 just to get 10 points.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

That would be way better than giving people 2AP for rating games. Still though they would just stay up for hours rating games just to get more and more.
I think you should get 2AP for post, 1AP for comments, keep the 25 for merits if they still have merits in AG3, keep the 20AP for making games and no AP for rating.
The comments should be 1AP because I see people that just spam comments everywhere just to boost there AP and I think people have been banned already for doing that which I find very amusing.

SNIPERx13x
SNIPERx13x
100 posts
Nomad

You can still rate games, but I don't think people deserve to get points for it since you can basically rate a whole bunch then have a lot of AP and a high rank. If you look at the homepage and the leaders for this month you can see the first person has about 1600 games rated and 1 comment and 0 forum post.

That's why we need an anti-rate-spammer sistem
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

That's why we need an anti-rate-spammer sistem

You could still bypass the system though. If you were to wait the amount of time and still rate a lot of games.
That's why it should just be taken out.
Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

Well, you don't need to keep spamming around AG to get points. I created this account 1 week ago and I have 1900 AP. I don't have so man forum posts but I have 600 comments . And I think game rating points should not exist in AG3

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I see that. That's exactly my reason that it should be taken out or reduced to half AP like someone said on the previous page. Many people spam comments though and do not get caught for it. I try to report it to the moderators on this site but there's so much spam.
The post should equal 2AP and comments 1AP then it would be harder for people to just spam comments to boost there AP.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

1 week ago and I have 1900 AP

I would say that's spam. That is way too much AP for only 1 week.

It took me about a month or month in a half to get to were I am now and I don't spam at all.
thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

Im my opinion, comments on profiles shouldn't get any AP at all. And there should be a word limit on game comments.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

comments on profiles shouldn't get any AP at all

Well comments on profiles I understand, but reviews on games should be worth 1AP and have a word limit of about 10 words.
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

I would say that's spam. That is way too much AP for only 1 week.

How would you say that's spam? You *can* make that much AP in a week and put forth effort in your comments and posts. It takes a wee bit longer to do so, but it can be done. To say someone with a large amount of AP in a short week is spam is like....stereotypical.
Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,894 posts
Nomad

It took me a month, even though I joined in june I didn't get 1 AP until Nov 3rd.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

To say someone with a large amount of AP in a short week is spam is like....stereotypical.

Yeah I guess you're right, sorry about that Pedro. I've never seen anyone get that much though.
Pedro you must of been really dedicated to get all that AP then.
I can only get about 50-70 a day and I only post in the forums now. I do make reviews for games though about once every couple of days.
gaboloth
gaboloth
1,613 posts
Peasant

Trust me if you have time you can make looots of points in a week without spamming anything. Example if you have lots of friends and you talk a lot with them you'll make tons. This is the fastest nonspammy way to get points just make lots of friends.

Showing 16-30 of 51