ForumsNews and FeedbackRate Spammers.

51 10237
SNIPERx13x
SNIPERx13x
100 posts
Nomad

I know in the site there are different rate spammer. In my opinion the site should have a waiting time of 1-2 minutes for every vote given to a game.

• 51 Replies
thepossum
thepossum
3,037 posts
Nomad

I honestly don't care. I mean, the most you're gunna get by doing that is 4000 AP and a bad reputation. I mean, AP doesn't matter anyway. It's what you give to the Community. That's why I think I'll like this new 'karma' system.

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

The current AP won't matter so much on AG3, at least. It'll give you some achievements on AG3, but then the whole AP system is getting an overhaul. We're still working out some of the ideas.

If Dan decides not to award any sort of points for rating games, we probably won't set a timer between ratings. But if we do award points, we'll probably set the time to something like 60 seconds between games or something. And the timer will be controlled on the server side.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

GhostOfMatrix ... so I'm clear, you consider any user who chooses not to participate in the forums or leaving game comments to be a spammer?

No, but rating over 1500 games in about 1-2 weeks then yes.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

If you actually play the games thoroughly to give it a fair rating then I don't really care if you just rate games and not participate in the community.

KyahcoSukaimasutae
KyahcoSukaimasutae
311 posts
Nomad

hmmm i comeply agree but how are we going to get AP then if you care about it (i don't)?through playing games only? i at this moment only go on the forums and stuff cuz of limited internet i can't play games... so wow would a guy like me make AP? if you now what i mean...

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

Kyahco, it's explained in our forum sticky post about how the points system is being rebuilt.

Showing 46-51 of 51