ForumsPopular MediaWWE

137 33828
DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

come here and talk about the wwe say what you like and what you don't like about it fell someone got gyped vent here talk about your favorite wrestlers whatever as long as it relates to the WWE

• 137 Replies
DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

i guessi will start it off did anyone else think it was so typical that john cena won the superstar of the year

Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

Question: Do you think the WWE is real?
Answer: It's not.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I expected John Cena to win that. Though I did not like how he quit. I never really watch wrestling. Except for yesterday since it was a special thing. I'm not going to watch it anymore though. The reason is that it's just fake and really bad acting. I use to actually like wrestling last year. Since then though it has gotten really fake. There adding all these new wrestlers too which I don't like. Triple H, I haven't seen him in a while and he was my favorite wrestler.
John Cena quit. Which I don't believe. It's just acting, I bet he will be back by February or wrestle-mania

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

that's why they moved to sci fi cause it's fiction *giigle*

DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

just case its fake doesn't mean it's not entertaining and cena already got his job back

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

that's why they moved to sci fi cause it's fiction

That made me lol. WWE Monday night Raw is still on USA.
Smack-down is the one on sci-fi and so was ECW.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

cena already got his job back

He got his job back? Wow, when did that happen. One week of quitting then he's back. That's pathetic.
DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

he didn't quit he got fired by wade barret then barret was forced to hire him back

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I know he was fired. Sorry that's what I meant. Why was Wade forced to rehire him?

DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

because he pulled a nexus on them and ambushed them and kicked there ***'s and he said if he was rehired he might stop attacking them but not barret so nexus said to barret either hire cena or your out

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Ah I see. That must've been funny. John Cena being back in the WWE is cool. I might actually watch it next week.

DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

yeah but it's so typical everybody saw it coming now something that is awesome and no one saw coming was the MIZ cashing in money in the bank and becoming the WWE champion everybody thought he was going to be the first ever money in the bank winner to not become a champion

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I just watched smackdown last night on USA and John Cena got beat up by a smaller person. It was actually quite funny. I'm disappointed though in it. Also smackdown's superstars have way worse acting then the superstars on Raw.

slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

I remember back in the days when I use to watch WWE. My favorite wrestler was Triple H, is he still there?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

My favorite wrestler was Triple H, is he still there?

He was my favorite too. I think he's been injured.
Showing 1-15 of 137