ForumsGames[Moved] Flight Glitch.

24 25720
nemo12
nemo12
723 posts
Nomad

This works excellent for me but i dont know if it works for you.
First you just throw the plane vertically up, at a 90 degree angle a way that when the game unfreezes, you wont stall(unless if you bought the emergency booster).Then the game will stick for about 5-10 seconds. You then minus the whole window and open it again. Your game will be unfreezing(if thats even a real word). Then after all the trouble, you will see your plane suspended in mid air but the distance will be moving at a steady fast pace,not stopping, you velocity will not change unless if you use the booster which I recommend you have and your altitude will not go down or up. Once Again I dont know if it will work with you but it worked well with me. [b]Make sure the game is on mute when you are doing this trick.

• 24 Replies
nemo12
nemo12
723 posts
Nomad

Oh and to undo the glitch and let your plane fly normally again, just put the music on again. THANKS!

luiysia
luiysia
1 posts
Nomad

huh, i thought that was just me... thanks!

ArmorL3gend
ArmorL3gend
239 posts
Peasant

I'm going to try it out and see if it works =D

landmaster2000
landmaster2000
135 posts
Shepherd

happens to me too. (also trying to throw it backwards). i dont like it D:

i also hate that after you go 15m per second or more you kinda go right through most of the moneystars without grabbing them. ):

koolkylekool
koolkylekool
247 posts
Nomad

Sweet, thanks! I'll be sure to try that later.

Fyrefox
Fyrefox
2,126 posts
Blacksmith

That's actually a pretty awesome glitch. You have to do everything like you said or else it won't work. Nicely done Nemo.

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

Impressive, how did you figure that out!? I wonder why the mute/unmute button is what brings the game back to normal?

chweili
chweili
5 posts
Farmer

Awesome glitch, i used it to farm money, but you won't be able to collect any stars during the glitch.

TheDarkShadow
TheDarkShadow
3 posts
Nomad

You just need to click to "unglitch" it

domecraft
domecraft
333 posts
Nomad

yea, just click

samdawghomie
samdawghomie
3,551 posts
Peasant

Hey hey, it works. But now everybody will be gliching the leaderboards though. Krin should try to fix this, even though it's a pretty sweet glitch.

Defender280
Defender280
1 posts
Nomad

Nice i found this earlier but wasnt sure if i should post it =]

msherro
msherro
1 posts
Farmer

Just when I was feeling smart about what I found today. No wonder I still could not beat the top score after 5 hours of flight.

jbrussee
jbrussee
1 posts
Nomad

Ehhhhhh

BadBoy787512
BadBoy787512
2 posts
Nomad

Man, I just cannot get this 'glitch' to work! :'(

And I've been doing it exactly like the OP described. Perhaps it's finally been fixed?

Showing 1-15 of 24