Forums

ForumsFlash Games

[Moved] Flight Glitch.

Posted Dec 15, '10 at 10:45am

nemo12

nemo12

737 posts

This works excellent for me but i dont know if it works for you.
First you just throw the plane vertically up, at a 90 degree angle a way that when the game unfreezes, you wont stall(unless if you bought the emergency booster).Then the game will stick for about 5-10 seconds. You then minus the whole window and open it again. Your game will be unfreezing(if thats even a real word). Then after all the trouble, you will see your plane suspended in mid air but the distance will be moving at a steady fast pace,not stopping, you velocity will not change unless if you use the booster which I recommend you have and your altitude will not go down or up. Once Again I dont know if it will work with you but it worked well with me. [b]Make sure the game is on mute when you are doing this trick.

Posted Dec 15, '10 at 10:46am

nemo12

nemo12

737 posts

Oh and to undo the glitch and let your plane fly normally again, just put the music on again. THANKS!

Posted Dec 15, '10 at 5:50pm

luiysia

luiysia

1 post

huh, i thought that was just me... thanks!

Posted Dec 15, '10 at 6:02pm

ArmorL3gend

ArmorL3gend

243 posts

I'm going to try it out and see if it works =D

Posted Dec 15, '10 at 11:38pm

landmaster2000

landmaster2000

133 posts

happens to me too. (also trying to throw it backwards). i dont like it D:

i also hate that after you go 15m per second or more you kinda go right through most of the moneystars without grabbing them. ):

Posted Dec 16, '10 at 12:46am

koolkylekool

koolkylekool

257 posts

Sweet, thanks! I'll be sure to try that later.

Posted Dec 16, '10 at 1:15am

JalapenoFez

JalapenoFez

1,113 posts

Finally it always did it to me

Posted Dec 16, '10 at 1:21am

Fyrefox

Fyrefox

2,145 posts

That's actually a pretty awesome glitch. You have to do everything like you said or else it won't work. Nicely done Nemo.

Posted Dec 16, '10 at 9:14pm

Reton8

Reton8

2,810 posts

Impressive, how did you figure that out!? I wonder why the mute/unmute button is what brings the game back to normal?

Posted Dec 17, '10 at 3:55am

chweili

chweili

5 posts

Awesome glitch, i used it to farm money, but you won't be able to collect any stars during the glitch.

Reply to [Moved] Flight Glitch.

You must be logged in to post a reply!