ForumsGames[Moved] Flight Glitch.

24 25721
nemo12
nemo12
723 posts
Nomad

This works excellent for me but i dont know if it works for you.
First you just throw the plane vertically up, at a 90 degree angle a way that when the game unfreezes, you wont stall(unless if you bought the emergency booster).Then the game will stick for about 5-10 seconds. You then minus the whole window and open it again. Your game will be unfreezing(if thats even a real word). Then after all the trouble, you will see your plane suspended in mid air but the distance will be moving at a steady fast pace,not stopping, you velocity will not change unless if you use the booster which I recommend you have and your altitude will not go down or up. Once Again I dont know if it will work with you but it worked well with me. [b]Make sure the game is on mute when you are doing this trick.

• 24 Replies
BadBoy787512
BadBoy787512
2 posts
Nomad

Nevermind...***SOLVED***

Bearsal1121
Bearsal1121
290 posts
Nomad

Thank you a lot, but i think that it should be removed.

SupaLegit
SupaLegit
644 posts
Nomad

Thanks I didn't know about that glitch. I do think it should be removed too.

Aethir
Aethir
1 posts
Peasant

+1 to the fixing of this glitch...
...altho it does explain why my valiant efforts were infinitesimal compared to the leader boards. Quite funny how the velocity doesn't decrease over time... I'd rather like to see a paper plane doing ~75m/s!

and as an aside... what's with the turtle?!? I was windowflipping back and forth between a few things while trying this glitch out, and accidentally clicked on the playscreen a few times - causing an immediate crashlanding. At which point I shot across from left to right at a high rate of speed, before turning into a turtle midway...

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

The turtle happens when you unlock the mystery achievement I think

007zak60
007zak60
2 posts
Nomad

theres another glitch.

throw the plane backwards

MyTeddy