ForumsNews and FeedbackCan you comment on people's dashboards in beta?

12 3845
thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

Can you comment on people's dashboards in beta? there is no place to, only the activity stream, which isn't posted on just one person's page.
or is it limited to only commenting on people's activity stream.

• 12 Replies
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

I believe it's just the AS Thaboss.

which isn't posted on just one person's page.

You can still comment on people's AS even if you aren't following him/her. You just gotta find their account. All the ones that you see currently aren't all that is shown :P
cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

You can still comment on people's AS even if you aren't following him/her.

... until we get those pesky privacy controls working.
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

...oops. Forgot about those. I imagine it was just an except from The Wizard of Oz (poking fun) :P

KyahcoSukaimasutae
KyahcoSukaimasutae
311 posts
Nomad

yah comment would be nice to get out next... (if it is not all released by then)

pesky privacy... nahh needed to me. but i am sherh it is hard to make and do! boy just the basics of AS3 is hard to get and do (finally got enough down) i can't imagen all that HTML! it does not make sence to me!!

The Wizard of Oz (poking fun) :P

yah has that been fix? have not be able to get on to much (traveling, no internet).
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

Well that's just filler until they add the actual privacy feature. Right now you can check boxes and "update", but that's just about it.

KyahcoSukaimasutae
KyahcoSukaimasutae
311 posts
Nomad

yah that what i though...
but does the the privacy realy work at this time?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

but does the the privacy realy work at this time?

It's not added right now. But soon they should be adding it.
cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

Privacy controls don't do anything yet.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

dewan u ttly went in a past thred were there werent any privacy controls yet. now dere are.

chek dis out:

now we git 2 control who gits 2 c our pos. we dont hav a frend button yet but it wil b here l8r. so if u wan no ppl talkn 2 u jus go 2 the profile/privacy tab on da left side an u can clik so no 1 except mods can c yur pos.

ProfessorOak
ProfessorOak
993 posts
Nomad

+1 for making me actually laugh at something over the internet, Freakenstein.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

I don't really like doing that to people because it makes me look like I'm being a jerk, but I can't help but feel naughty once in a while. I guess I could have just said "text-talking is confusing", but either way, this is outdated enough to be left alone or to be locked, since we now have the ability to change our privacy info. It can save a couple unneeded questions, right?

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

Yup, the thread will be locked. The original question has been answered along with several replies.

Showing 1-12 of 12