Forums

ForumsNewcomers Forum

[Necro] Cant change my profile picture

Thread Locked

Posted Dec 16, '10 at 5:48am

T2TheHoMaS

T2TheHoMaS

0 posts

:( I like I said I cant change my profile picture because well...i don't no how to most of you know so please help me out

Posted Dec 16, '10 at 11:39am

jroyster22

jroyster22

657 posts

Administrator

Hello! Welcome to Armor Games. It is very simple to change your armatar just follow these steps:

1. Once you are logged into your account, click on control panel which is right under your username in the top right corner of the page.

2. Once you have clicked control panel, look at the toolbar and click armatars.

3. Select the armatar you would like to update, then scroll to the bottom of the page and click "Update my armatar."

I hope this helps!

Posted Dec 16, '10 at 3:53pm

Ipear3

Ipear3

24 posts

Oh, And Sometimes that doesn't work- I don't really know why- but if you go away from the page (Go to profile then back) It will work.

Posted Dec 17, '10 at 3:32pm

jroyster22

jroyster22

657 posts

Administrator

If the directions I gave you are still giving you a problem it could b something else..

You should try the following:

A. Get the latest update of Flash
B. Get the latest update for your browser.
C If B does not work, I would try another internet browser

Posted Jun 8, '13 at 11:14am

Zreig

Zreig

2 posts

i can change my profile pic i just cant see the change on mozilla firefox witch is my most updated browser and i dont want to have to go to internet explorer every time i come here, so they have to fix it, you hear me armor games?!?! profile pictures dont work on mozilla firefox!!!

Posted Jun 8, '13 at 11:17am

Zreig

Zreig

2 posts

they only work on posts like this as far as i know but not on your icon at the top of the screen

Posted Jun 8, '13 at 11:40am

Gantic

Gantic

7,208 posts

Please don't post to really old threads. if you have a problem, start a new thread if there isn't a recent one.