ForumsPopular MediaBest Album of 2010

23 7011
parrot657
parrot657
896 posts
Nomad

So, this year is (finally) coming to an end, and with it all of the releases that it has brought us. Discuss, what is the best album that was released during this year?

I didn't hear much stuff that was released this year, but I believe that Enslaved's Axioma Ethica Odini gets the cake. It has even more progress than their previous releases and was a plainly fantastic album. Enslaved are Black/Viking Metal for anyone that wants to check 'em out. : P

The album can be any genre you like, about any artist you please. It just needs to have been released during 2010.

• 23 Replies
delossantosj
delossantosj
6,680 posts
Nomad

I'd say Nightmare by A7X. They're a good band that makes nice music.
Great Hard rock/ Metal.

honestly dude..... i know its your oppinion and i respect that, but i should kick you in the throat for that statement.

i am personally an A7X fan. i bought that album the first day it came out. and take it from a true fan, that that album is complete poop. city of evil deserved an album of the year award, nightmare is complete garbage
FoodYum
FoodYum
32 posts
Nomad

honestly dude..... i know its your oppinion and i respect that, but i should kick you in the throat for that statement.

i am personally an A7X fan. i bought that album the first day it came out. and take it from a true fan, that that album is complete poop. city of evil deserved an album of the year award, nightmare is complete garbage

City Of Evil is better, but not from 2010, I don't know what other 2010 albums are better.
delossantosj
delossantosj
6,680 posts
Nomad

anythin really, nightmre was poo in my oppinion. emarosa's new album was awesome. i believe tides of man had an awesome album. 4x4=12 by daudmau5 was deffinatly better, streetlight manifesto's 99 songs of revolution

JoshTheBoss
JoshTheBoss
417 posts
Nomad

Antifogmatic by Punch BrothersHas become one of my favorite albums of all time. Here are some of the songs from that album.

You Are

Don't Need No

Alex

So god **** good.

GhostOfMetal
GhostOfMetal
694 posts
Shepherd

WHAT??? ONLY ONE METAL ALBUM???
first I say this: Nightnare is an amazing album and 3rd best or 2010.
the number one album of 2010 was Helloween's Seven Siners. I accidentally made a copy of this thread will songs from the album also posted. look it up if u want

genre is power metal

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,680 posts
Nomad

first I say this: Nightnare is an amazing album and 3rd best or 2010.

not even close XD. absolutley HORRIBLEY over rated XD. poop lyriccs, poop guitar. just not good at all. its for strippers on a dance pole
GhostOfMetal
GhostOfMetal
694 posts
Shepherd

not even close XD. absolutley HORRIBLEY over rated XD. poop lyriccs, poop guitar. just not good at all. its for strippers on a dance pole

yeah, i changed that since i posted it, but it wasnt 100% bad (to me)
ill give u my top 10 run down of 2010 albums:

1) Helloween - Seven Sinners
2) Gamma Ray - To The Metal!
3) Iron Maiden - The Final Frontier
4) Motorhead - The World Is Yours
5) Holy Grail - Crisis In Utopis
6) Alter Bridge - AB:III
7) Blind Guardian - At The Edge Of Time
8) Disturbed - Asylum
9) Exodus - Exhibit B: The Human Condition
10) Avenged Sevenfold - Nightmare

the best song from 2010 is:
Megadeth: Sudden Death (it was just released as a single for GH: Warriors of Rock)
delossantosj
delossantosj
6,680 posts
Nomad

i think the best song of 2010 was either dance yrself clean by LCD soundsystem. such a great album.

i think i posted a list on facebook. let me find it *goes to search facebook*

found it!

this is a list i posted on my facebook page a while back ago

10.congratulations (MGMT)
9.plastic beach (gorillaz)
8.the lady killer (cee-lo green)
7.contra (vampire weekend)
6.In Medias Res (PM today)
5. the suburbs (arcade fire)
4. Teen Dream (beach house)
3.High Violet (the National)
2.My beautiful dark twisted fantasy (kanye west)
1.This is happening (LCD soundsystem)

Showing 16-23 of 23