Forums

ForumsForum Games

Mythology RPG

Thread Locked

Posted Dec 18, '10 at 4:22pm

shadowjak135

shadowjak135

433 posts

aright, you guys go explore the sound, and you see this guy trying to fight off another one. one guy has a hammer (Tom Razer) and is fighting a giant wolf, that doesn't look quite normal. Tom yells, "Get back spawn of fenrus!!! you are not sending another to Hel's clutches again today!!"

Posted Dec 18, '10 at 4:25pm

shadowjak135

shadowjak135

433 posts

and you get a second power razer. Odin is god of magic and intelligence, so how about "Magic bolt" which launches an enemy back and hurts it quite a bit.

And these guys are in a warehouse with a bunch of old barrels and pieces of machinery lying around.

Posted Dec 18, '10 at 4:59pm

Hypermnestra

Hypermnestra

26,725 posts

Democritus waits and observes to see who is the bad guy and who is the good guy.
"Norse," he comments quietly.

Posted Dec 18, '10 at 5:06pm

shadowjak135

shadowjak135

433 posts

yes. you happen to know that the norse are famed for their war-like attributes and being strong and tough. You also realize that the wolf is one of the many sons of Fenrus, the wolf-beast imprisoned by the gods to stop him from destroying everything. It might be a good idea to help the Norseman destroy it.

Posted Dec 18, '10 at 5:10pm

Hypermnestra

Hypermnestra

26,725 posts

yes. you happen to know that the norse are famed for their war-like attributes and being strong and tough. You also realize that the wolf is one of the many sons of Fenrus, the wolf-beast imprisoned by the gods to stop him from destroying everything

I already knew all that, lol.

It might be a good idea to help the Norseman destroy it.

Maybe not.
I'm no fighter; I'm a son of Aesclepius, a healer. Let the Norseman fight the wolf, and if he gets hurt, I'll back him up. I don't even have a weapon.

Posted Dec 18, '10 at 5:13pm

Torvil321

Torvil321

22 posts

you have your gun/bayonet, and I'll help him fight the wolf.

Posted Dec 18, '10 at 5:15pm

Hypermnestra

Hypermnestra

26,725 posts

you have your gun/bayonet, and I'll help him fight the wolf.

I have bullets, not a gun. >.<

Posted Dec 18, '10 at 5:19pm

Torvil321

Torvil321

22 posts

how do you not have a gun?

Posted Dec 18, '10 at 5:20pm

shadowjak135

shadowjak135

433 posts

ok then. you have a knife for fighting then, you need at least that. You may not fight a lot with it, but this can be used for many other uses. ok?

Posted Dec 18, '10 at 5:21pm

shadowjak135

shadowjak135

433 posts

AK47 if you want it.