ForumsForum Games!!! the worst deth game !!!

35 6402
shug
shug
77 posts
Nomad

just tell me the worst deth some one could suffer.

• 35 Replies
flappybob999
flappybob999
797 posts
Peasant

I would say getting shot by your gf/bf

ZombiZ
ZombiZ
9 posts
Nomad

Having Chuck Norris break all your bones then fix them with his magic then repeatx100

SkullZero1
SkullZero1
511 posts
Nomad

getting someones hands doused in acid then punching out your teeth by brass knuckles then them peircing the back of your throught with their nails, grabing your spinal cord riping it out through your mouth and then being hung by it.

...Oh my god I have some major problems..

Fobio210
Fobio210
127 posts
Nomad

getting your **** ripped off and being torn apart limb by limb, while sitting on spikes in a 1000 degree room

Stirke
Stirke
78 posts
Peasant

48 hrs straight in a pitch black room having the most gruesome sounds of torture being played while having ****** up images flash randomly, then have your fingernails pulled out slowly then broke multiple times repeat on your toes, then have rats eat them after that have a hammer beat your hands and feet until their mush, have a dull meat cleaver cut slivers of your arms and legs, having your **** cut off with fishing hooks then make you eat it, cut your nose tongue and ears off then put you on life support and force your family and friend to visit everyday and you are revived after you have a heart attack

Stirke
Stirke
78 posts
Peasant

somebody beat that post

shadedclan
shadedclan
405 posts
Peasant

somebody killed the entire humanity except you

SkullZero1
SkullZero1
511 posts
Nomad

somebody killed the entire humanity except you

*cough cough* I am legend *cough cough*

heres another one from the sick twisted mind of yours truly

Having a knife slide under you skin and moving it around and in the process skining you alive whil in a pool of rubbing alcohol.
Necrotic
Necrotic
195 posts
Nomad

Being Burned for some time but still surviving, then being shot at by bowmen and having your body pierced but still surviving, THEN getting skinned and having bugs eat some of your exposed innards but STILL surviving, THEN run over by a car multiple times and STILL suviving, then drowning.

In the words of Necrotic: If you want to REALLY kill someone, make them suffer first

Stirke
Stirke
78 posts
Peasant

Necrotic read my death and i was very clean in describing it

Necrotic
Necrotic
195 posts
Nomad

I wasn't trying to beat your post.

Stirke
Stirke
78 posts
Peasant

haha i win what do you think of it though

Skipper8656568
Skipper8656568
325 posts
Peasant

The worse death somebody could suffer is me if they hurt my dog, They will pay in blood and puss, tourued, skinned alive, and partially eaten and many other vile things , if they hurt my dog in any way

Necrotic
Necrotic
195 posts
Nomad

I thought it was disturbing, who would ever deserve that?

Necrotic
Necrotic
195 posts
Nomad

The comment was for Strike.

Showing 1-15 of 35