ForumsForum Games!!! the worst deth game !!!

35 6410
shug
shug
77 posts
Nomad

just tell me the worst deth some one could suffer.

• 35 Replies
Skipper8656568
Skipper8656568
324 posts
Peasant

Any body who hurt my dog or any other animal i love, do you want me to go into deep detail ? what do you mean strike ?

Karoc
Karoc
433 posts
Nomad

I would say chopping you up in about 50 places and make you still live so you go through the pain and when the pain goes down by 50% shoot him in some spots then shoot someone in the temples then the ears then kill them. (but they are obviously already dead lol)! Another one is going on that stretch table and your body just keeps stretching and stretching and you get to a point when you start to hurt and your like NO!!!! AHHH!!!!! Then they just split in half Oh My God! That would hurt! Also you people are doing good jobs like Skipper.

doc26
doc26
25 posts
Nomad

skin them alive then deep them in alcohol then let a bunch of fire ants on them

Necrotic
Necrotic
195 posts
Nomad

@ Skipper- I meant Strike asked me what I thought of his death.

P.S. I still pretty much say the same thing about your death(but I think it would have more of an impact if it were explained more deeply)

If anyone else would want to ask me anything more, please ask me in my account; I don't want to

Skipper8656568
Skipper8656568
324 posts
Peasant

Skin their stomach and slowly adjust a metal rod up there *sshole till they hurt so much that they almost cant breath. Chew off there toes put coals in their eyes and cut there eye lids off remove the nipples and the skin aroud them off

Stirke
Stirke
78 posts
Peasant

well basicly the death i posted is the worst things i heard done but the 48 hrs is my crazy idea

doc26
doc26
25 posts
Nomad

tie the person to the back of a car and drag them over broken glass....and yes i know what your thinking *wouldn't the tires go flat* NO there made of thick rubber covering a metal plat under

shug
shug
77 posts
Nomad

i think to be hung!!!!!!it huts and a slow realese of pain.

Djkgb
Djkgb
663 posts
Peasant

This is so violent...

RsC
RsC
424 posts
Shepherd

i think the worst death is when one of those weird insects is inside of your body.. maybe you know the movie : return of the mummy.. those scarabs.. i think thats worse death

SkullZero1
SkullZero1
511 posts
Nomad

getting your nuts kicked untill your not legaly classified as a male any more

ryan7g
ryan7g
478 posts
Shepherd

This isn't the best thread to be posting. It's nasty and it's getting out of hand. Besides, who want's to think about gory deaths and such.

mowmow924
mowmow924
28 posts
Nomad

if you really want to ask me.....

first you are in pitch black and the only thing you see is a mirror. you are bound by chains which have razor blades attatched to them. and every 5 minutes a mixture aof liquid sodium chloride (liquid salt),lemon juice,and rubbing alcohold dumps on your head evenrually you bleed to death.

doc26
doc26
25 posts
Nomad

cover them in fire ants nough said

redwinger333
redwinger333
324 posts
Nomad

I would say being locked in a room without food and forcing yourself to feed off of yourself in an attempt to prolong your life. i mean cmon, what would be worse then having to eat yourself? ripping off your own limbs to consume them... nothing i can think of.

Showing 16-30 of 35