ForumsNews and FeedbackAd Free Armorgames

7 3967
escartian
escartian
780 posts
Nomad

Now this is not what you may think it is. (I know that armorgames survives on ads so hear my idea through).
If you have an android phone then you know that for some apps are free, but then you can also pay for an ad free version. Just a thought, but would this work for a gaming site?
In a nutshell: armorgames is run by ads. Somepeople do not want to see the ads and pay some designated amount (greater then 0$ and less then 20$ most probably) for their account to remove ads on armorgames.
Just a though, and I do not think it would be too hard to implement (the problem would probably be in the willingness of users to pay for an ad free armorgames). Please share your thought and possibly revise my idea if need be.

• 7 Replies
gaboloth
gaboloth
1,613 posts
Peasant

I totally agree. If some dumb prefer paying 20$ rather than having a few ads, why not taking his money?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

I would rather have ads then having to pay money for a gaming site.
The ads are no big deal either. Just close them out. It's not like the ads ruin you.

thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

this could be an idea to make more money from people who get bothered by the ads, but, there isn't really too many people who do. i mean, you can just ignore them like GhostOfMatrix said.

jroyster22
jroyster22
756 posts
Peasant

That is a very interesting suggestion. The only problem is I don't see this ever getting implemented simply because there isn't even close to a big enough complaint about the advertisements themselves.

escartian
escartian
780 posts
Nomad

I said

the problem would probably be in the willingness of users to pay for an ad free armorgames

jroyster22 said
The only problem is I don't see this ever getting implemented simply because there isn't even close to a big enough complaint about the advertisements themselves.

Yeah I guess I could have expected this much. Very few people would be interested in this...unless it gave the account other funtions (normal and premium accounts kind of like runescape does it with members and non members,,,"I shouldn't 'ave said that. I should not have said that." (hagrid in harry potter 1 movie)
Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,607 posts
Nomad

The only problem i see about add gettin in my way is when i'm about to do in a game and i accedently go outa screen and "roll-over" one of the adds. really kills

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

I don't have any problems with ad when playing games. It only pops up on my profile or when I go to other peoples profiles. Sometimes it comes up in the forums. But rarely.

normal and premium accounts

I think it should stay how it is now. That would be an unnecessary feature in my opinion.
Showing 1-7 of 7