Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

AG3 Calendar: December 27, 2010. Codename: Falchion II

Posted Dec 28, '10 at 7:19pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,795 posts

I signed up like 1 or 2 weeks ago.. would I get the code today or no?

Posted Dec 28, '10 at 7:20pm

cormyn

cormyn

2,963 posts

Knight

mrtim, no, people who signed up after about 1pm TODAY have to wait until January 10th. Anyone who signed up between 9am November 22 and 1pm today will get an invite code in the next few hours.

Posted Dec 28, '10 at 7:25pm

mrtim

mrtim

2,907 posts

Oh, thanks Ian, got confused because your draft of your newsletter and your tweet seeem to say different things... thanks for clearing that up!

Posted Dec 28, '10 at 7:33pm

cormyn

cormyn

2,963 posts

Knight

Newsletter and invite codes are queued up, but we're having a problem with our Email service... whenever they respond to our trouble ticket, they'll make their way out into the wild!

Posted Dec 28, '10 at 7:35pm

cormyn

cormyn

2,963 posts

Knight

Newsletter said:

Users who signed up for the beta after 9am on November 22nd will receive their invite codes in a separate Email later today.

The list of users getting the newsletter includes all of the users who signed up after 9am on November 22nd. Sorry if that seemed confusing.

Posted Dec 28, '10 at 7:38pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,795 posts

Hmm.. Still haven't gotten it.. but I'll keep checking up on it.

Posted Dec 28, '10 at 7:38pm

cormyn

cormyn

2,963 posts

Knight

Sourwhatup2 ... did you see my message from mere minutes ago?

we're having a problem with our Email service... whenever they respond to our trouble ticket, they'll make their way out into the wild!

Posted Dec 28, '10 at 7:40pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,795 posts

Sourwhatup2 ... did you see my message from mere minutes ago?

I did.. thats why I said I'll keep checking up on it til it gets there. :P

Posted Dec 28, '10 at 7:50pm

cormyn

cormyn

2,963 posts

Knight

We'll post when they start sending. We use a third-party service to deliver our Email and nothing's going through their system right now, so the newsletter to 900-ish users, plus 350 invite codes, are just sitting in a bucket waiting to send.

Posted Dec 28, '10 at 7:50pm

cormyn

cormyn

2,963 posts

Knight

Mine will be one of the first newsletters to arrive, since I had queued some draft newsletters to evaluate (which never arrived either), so that'll tell me when things are starting to roll out.

Reply to AG3 Calendar: December 27, 2010. Codename: Falchion II

You must be logged in to post a reply!