ForumsThe TavernPasta

53 7619
IceClaw247
IceClaw247
843 posts
Jester

I am a pasta addict and I eat pasta a minimum three times a week; I also love cheese on my pasta and my favourite type of pasta is homemade ravioli, I can't get enough of the stuff. Are you a pasta addict like me? and whats your favourite type of pasta?

• 53 Replies
dair5
dair5
3,379 posts
Shepherd

I love pasta. It may be my favorite grain food type thing. Mmm. And the sauce! MMMMmmm. Then when you add cheese! AHHHmmmmmm. Yum. My mom makes good pasta, with chicken and somethimes bread. It's delicious.

Koru7
Koru7
1,408 posts
Nomad

mine is fettucini! and tortellini! it tastes so weird but also really good.

auggy2627liveca
auggy2627liveca
347 posts
Shepherd

I have pasta and spaghetti like 5 or 4 times a week since my background is Italian and my favourite is spaghetti. I don't know why, but I always look forward to eating it more than pasta.

JellyBear
JellyBear
229 posts
Nomad

I like to eat spaghetti and some plain pastas.

IceClaw247
IceClaw247
843 posts
Jester

When I was younger all I had on my pasta was "Pasta and cheese and thats it" thats what I called

IceClaw247
IceClaw247
843 posts
Jester

Spaghetti is probably the most popular type of pasta, if you go to small Italian towns you will find they sell the strangest types of pasta you will ever find.

bigboned
bigboned
62 posts
Nomad

I LOVE pasta

firstly cus my dads italian so i kinda have to like pasta but also cus it taste soooooooooooooo delicious

Se si riesce a capire questo senza l'utilizzo di un traduttore, poi si sono più intelligenti di me.

Showing 46-52 of 53