ForumsSupport Forum1 Quick Reveiw Post

5 2346
SkullZero1
SkullZero1
511 posts
Nomad

We should only be able to post one reveiw per game just like how we can only have one rating. This can prevent alot of the spam created on games, you only need one reveiw anyway.

• 5 Replies
silentclore
silentclore
297 posts
Nomad

Thats true but a games could like suck at first when they play it and then like later on they like it better or something like that. It's also why you can post more than once on a forum topic

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

It is very unprofesional to post before you play the game through. If you dislike the game at first after playing for only 5 min then you should not leave any reviews untill you play for quite a while or beat the game.

This is not the first time this has been suggested.

SkullZero1
SkullZero1
511 posts
Nomad

But maybe they should not get AP on the second comment.

I think that will work fine too

This is not the first time this has been suggested.

I thought so but I was amazed when I couldn't find a Topic that adresses this, Post a link to it, and if it does exist already sorry for the repost.
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

Actually I thought about that right after I hit enter, sometimes it can be hard to find already posted topics.

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,060 posts
Blacksmith

I think that this should be done, only *after* we can EDIT!!

I am amazed that editing ones own posts has not been higher on the importance ladder than it is. It would help a lot, and take down a lot of spam posts. One post per game is all that is necessary as long as you can edit, in case you accidentally hit enter. There is no need to double review, at all. This would eliminate people posting, waiting a few days, and posting again.

Showing 1-5 of 5