ForumsThe TavernThe Know Your Armor Games Quiz

61 10536
Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

Welcome to the Know Your Armor Games Quiz, a quiz that tests your knowledge of Armor Games.

The Rules: The Quiz:
- Answer as many questions as possible.
- You do not have to answer all of the questions from memory.
- All the questions have a point value indicated in brackets to the right of the question number.
- There is no penalty for getting a question wrong or skipping a question, so don't be afraid to guess.
- Answer a question correct to get the points for that question.
- There are a total of 55 questions and 172 total points.
- The winner is the user with the most points.

The Rules: How to Submit Answers:
- To submit your answers simply copy the questions from the original post and put the answers underneath each question. Then post your answers (the questions with the answers beneath them) to this thread (before the deadline).
(You may also submit your answers by just numbering them. But they must be numbered in an easy to read way and the numbers, to the answers, must corresponded to the proper questions.)
- There is a 10 point penalty if you do not post your answers to the questions in a proper format (under the questions or with the corresponding numbers).
- Submit all your answers in one post.
- You can only submit your answers once, so be careful before you submit them. Look over your answers thoroughly before submitting.
- There is a 10 point penalty if you do not post your answers to the questions in a proper format.

The Rules: No Cheating:
- Don't cheat. If you copy and paste another users answers you are cheating. I should be able to tell if you are cheating.
- If you are expected of cheating and want to dispute it, you may e-mail me at KnowYourAGQ@hushmail.com and we will discuss it.

The Rules: The Prizes (Winning):
- The prize for winning the challenge is a 640 x 800 jpeg, graphic art, trophy image, made in GIMP by me, and customized with the winners user name. It will be posted on the forum in this topic.
- The winner may feel free to save the image to their hard drive and use it as they wish.
- If there are multiple winners I will just post one generic trophy in this thread and then list all the winners underneath and congratulate them or something like that.
- This contest is unofficial. So there is no merit prize.

The Rules: Deadline:
- The deadline will be on January 8, 2010 9AM (Pacific Time Zone UTC -8:00) (5pm UTC-0:00)
The deadline may be extended. If your submission is late don't worry. If I haven't posted the winners submit your answers anyway.

- If you have any further questions feel free to ask them in this thread or e-mail me at KnowYourAGQ@hushmail.com (I may not respond right away on the e-mail).

- Many thanks to Strop who inspired this quiz, allowed me to use some of his questions, and proof read the quiz.

________________________________________________________________________________

Here is an example of how an answered question will look in the thread.

Question Example: Examples

Example a.) [1 pt] What corner of the screen is the login box on the main page?

Example b.) [2pt] How many game genres are listed on the main page?

Here is an example of how to answer the question.

Example a.) [1 pt] What corner of the screen is the login in box on the main page?

- The upper right corner of the page.

Example b.) [2pt] How many game genres are listed on the main page?

- Four genres.

Here is an example of how the user was scored on this question.

The user would get one point for having Example a.) correct and would get no points for having Example b.) incorrect.
________________________________________________________________________________

The Questions:

Question 1: Armor Points

1a.) [2 pts] In what five ways can you earn armor points and how many points does each way yield?
(1 pt if all four ways are named correctly. 1 pt if all the points values for the four ways are correct. 2 pts total if both are correct.)

1b.) [2 pts] What page shows you how you can earn armor points and how much they are worth?

1c.) [3 pts] There used to be one additional way to gain armor points. What was it and how many points did it yield? (Entire answer must be correct to gain points.)

Question 2: Merits

2a.) [1 pt] Who can give out a merit?

2b.) [2 pts] In what two ways can a user earn a merit? (1 pt for each way.)

2c.) [3 pts] There used to be an additional way to gain merits. In what way could you gain it?

Question 3: Things a User Shouldn't Do

3a.) [1 pt] A post should be at longer than these many words before it is not considered spam?

3b.) [1 pt] What is the difference between trolling and flaming?

3c.) [2 pts] What is it called when a user changes (or tries to change) the subject of a thread?

3d.) [2 pts] There is an "unspoken" rule on Armor Games. What is it? (Hint: It's something you should not post about.)

Question 4: Administrators and Moderators

4a.) [1 pts] Who is on the current moderation team?

4b.) [3 pts] List all of the (active and inactive) Administrators from the site (including the site founder). (Hint: If they were to post it would show up in green.) (Entire list must be correct to earn points.)

4c.) [3 pts] Who were the original moderators of Armor Games?

4d.) [4 pts] One of the original moderators temporarily became an admin-level user. Who was it, and on which continent did they live? (2 pts for the right name. 2 pts for the correct continent. 4 pts if both are correct.)

4e.) [2 pts] Who has effectively taken Carlie's place with an official staff position at the Armor Games office?

Question 5: Armor Games before it was Armor Games

5a.) [3 pts] What was the name of Armor Games before it was Armor Games?

5b.) [3 pts] What type of Games did it host? (Hint: Most of them had a common theme that related to something.)

5c.) [3 pts] Why was the sites named changed from what it was to what it is now (Armor Games)?

5d.) [3 pts] When did the original site launch? (The site that was not named Armor Games) (Month and year, but the day can be listed as well.)

5e.) [5 pts] Name one game from the original site? (The site that was not named Armor Games).

5f.) [5 pts] What did the typical preloader screen, for the games, look like that was used in the original site? (The site that was not named Armor Games). (Give a description of what it looked like, not a picture.)

Question 6: Armor Games Version 1 and Armor Games Version 2

6a.) [3 pts] What four people were part of the original Armor Games Version 2 Team?

6b.) [3 pts] Who is the founder of Armor Games (This person was also the founder of Armor Games before it was called Armor Games)?

6c.) [2 pts] What is the earliest uploaded, still playable, game hosted on Armor Games? (The "oldest" game, still playable, on the site.)

6d.) [3 pts] What was the first game-based contest which actually gave away tangible prizes?

6e.) [3 pts] Who wrote the game for the first game-based contest which actually gave away tangible prizes?

6f.) [5 pts] Name the Grand Prize for winning the tournament of the first game-based contest that gave away tangible prizes? ( There were five prizes in the grand prize. 1 pt for each prize answered correctly.)

6g.) [3 pts] When did Armor Games Version 1 launch? (Month and year need to be given, but the day can be listed as well.)

6h.) [3 pts] When did Armor Games Version 2 launch? (Month, year, and day need to given and need to be correct in order to get the full points. The day can be off by two days, it will still be correct.)

6i.) [3 pts] What was the default armatar prior to the "starry armatar"?

6j.) [4 pts] About when did Armor Games get into the top 1000 ranked websites on Alexa.com? (Month and year need to be given, but the day can be listed as well.)

6k.) [5 pts] There used to be a forum (community category) named "Movies and Music". What did the description underneath it read?

Question 7: Armor Games Version 3

7a.) [2pts] The Armor Games Version 3 beta releases have all been named after something. What are they being named after?

7b.) [2pts] What is the preferred website to use when posting a suggestion or bug for Armor Games Version 3?

7c.) [3pts] What will happen to the Armor Games Version 2 forums in Armor Games Version 3?

7d.) [3pts] Around what date was it confirmed that Armor Games Version 3 was real (not a myth) and underdevelopment? (You can post the full date, but only the correct month and year are needed for the answer to be correct.)

Question 8: Armor Games Users

8a.) [1 pt] What user is currently ranked number one?

8b.) [3 pts] Who is the user with the most merits?

8c.) [3 pts] How many users currently have the golden king status (the highest ranking given for AP)? (Since some users may actually reach that status before the end of the contest so your answer can be ofs by four.)

8d.) [3 pts] How many users have ever bumped the current leader off the number one spot?

8e.) [4 pts] What were the names of the user that once bumped the current leader off the number one spot?

8f.) [4 pts] What happened to the users that once bumped the current leader off the number one spot?

8g.) [4 pts] What was SHOPS and what did it stand for? (1 pt for getting what they did correct and 1 pt for getting what it stands for correct. 2 pts if both are correct.)

Question 9: Armor Games Staff

9a.) [2 pts] Is it a letter "I" ("eye&quotor Letter "I" ("El&quot in lroot's name?

9b.) [3 pts] What is lroots real, full name? (First and last name.)

9c.) [4 pts] What is ConArtists real, full name? (First and last name.)

9d.) [5pts] What is lroots favorite hockey team?

9e.) [5 pts] What does Jmtb02 stand for?

9f.) [5pts] What type of confectionery (snack) does John dislike?

Question 10: Armor Games Miscellaneous and Tricky Questions

10a.) [3 pts] What is the actual function of the red/green dot next to the username on the profile page?

10b.) [3 pts] What is the company address for Armor Games? (Hint: This is not the URL. It is a mailing address)

10c.) [4 pts] What type of font is used in the forums?

10d.) [5 pts] What is the font size of the forums?

10e.) [5 pts] How does the "current leaders" and "last months leaders" leader board system work?

10f.) [5 pts] What is John's cat's name?

Thanks for taking the Know your Armor Games Quiz and, again, many thanks to Strop who inspired this quiz with the quiz he posted in the forums, allowed me to use some of his questions, and proof read the quiz.

• 61 Replies
Fyrefox
Fyrefox
2,126 posts
Blacksmith

I get what your saying. It was interesting to see an older quiz. (BTW why the webmail. before the armorgames in the link?)
I have no idea... I googled Armor Games Test and that was the link to that page. So, I'm not quite sure as to how the webmail. got in there.

And I don't seem to remember making a quiz like that, although I made so many things I can't keep track of them all...
My bad Firetail, I just happened to look through it and see your name at a quick glance.

It is a well-made quiz. If only there was a sure-fire way to make sure that no one would cheat. That way the winner (the person who actually took the time to find the information) actually wins.
chitown
chitown
1,615 posts
Farmer

Question 1: Armor Points

1a.) [2 pts] In what five ways can you earn armor points and how many points does each way yield?

Forum Post - 1AP
Comment - 2AP
Rating - 2AP
Merit - 25AP
Game Submission - 20AP

(1 pt if all four ways are named correctly. 1 pt if all the points values for the four ways are correct. 2 pts total if both are correct.)

1b.) [2 pts] What page shows you how you can earn armor points and how much they are worth?

The help page i think

1c.) [3 pts] There used to be one additional way to gain armor points. What was it and how many points did it yield? (Entire answer must be correct to gain points.)

Refferal - 10 AP i think

Question 2: Merits

2a.) [1 pt] Who can give out a merit?

admins and mods

2b.) [2 pts] In what two ways can a user earn a merit? (1 pt for each way.)

In some competitions that if you win you get a merit and for great game reviews.

2c.) [3 pts] There used to be an additional way to gain merits. In what way could you gain it?

The merit referral guy page?

Question 3: Things a User Shouldn't Do

3a.) [1 pt] A post should be at longer than these many words before it is not considered spam?

7 words I think

3b.) [1 pt] What is the difference between trolling and flaming?

flaming is posting to insult someone and trolling is to provoke annoyance

3c.) [2 pts] What is it called when a user changes (or tries to change) the subject of a thread?

i forgot

3d.) [2 pts] There is an "unspoken" rule on Armor Games. What is it? (Hint: It's something you should not post about.)

Then I shouldnt post it

Question 4: Administrators and Moderators

4a.) [1 pts] Who is on the current moderation team?

Cenere, Strop, Devoidless, NoNameC68, Gantic, Asherlee, MRWalker82 and Zophia

4b.) [3 pts] List all of the (active and inactive) Administrators from the site (including the site founder). (Hint: If they were to post it would show up in green.) (Entire list must be correct to earn points.)

Carlie
cormyn
John
jroyster22
lroot
caffeine101
joeybetz
Tony
Krin
ConArtists
and of course DanielMcNeely

4c.) [3 pts] Who were the original moderators of Armor Games?

john dank and DanielMcNeely?

4d.) [4 pts] One of the original moderators temporarily became an admin-level user. Who was it, and on which continent did they live? (2 pts for the right name. 2 pts for the correct continent. 4 pts if both are correct.)

north america?

4e.) [2 pts] Who has effectively taken Carlie's place with an official staff position at the Armor Games office?

cormyn?

Question 5: Armor Games before it was Armor Games

5a.) [3 pts] What was the name of Armor Games before it was Armor Games?

games of gondor

5b.) [3 pts] What type of Games did it host? (Hint: Most of them had a common theme that related to something.)

fighting,shooting,action i think

5c.) [3 pts] Why was the sites named changed from what it was to what it is now (Armor Games)?

It sounds cooler

5d.) [3 pts] When did the original site launch? (The site that was not named Armor Games) (Month and year, but the day can be listed as well.)

I know this one: March 2004

5e.) [5 pts] Name one game from the original site? (The site that was not named Armor Games).

no clue

5f.) [5 pts] What did the typical preloader screen, for the games, look like that was used in the original site? (The site that was not named Armor Games). (Give a description of what it looked like, not a picture.)

um bad

Question 6: Armor Games Version 1 and Armor Games Version 2

6a.) [3 pts] What four people were part of the original Armor Games Version 2 Team?

DanielMcNeely john lroot idk other one

6b.) [3 pts] Who is the founder of Armor Games (This person was also the founder of Armor Games before it was called Armor Games)?

Daniel McNeely

6c.) [2 pts] What is the earliest uploaded, still playable, game hosted on Armor Games? (The "oldest" game, still playable, on the site.)

the mind bender

6d.) [3 pts] What was the first game-based contest which actually gave away tangible prizes?

6e.) [3 pts] Who wrote the game for the first game-based contest which actually gave away tangible prizes?

6f.) [5 pts] Name the Grand Prize for winning the tournament of the first game-based contest that gave away tangible prizes? ( There were five prizes in the grand prize. 1 pt for each prize answered correctly.)

6g.) [3 pts] When did Armor Games Version 1 launch? (Month and year need to be given, but the day can be listed as well.)

6h.) [3 pts] When did Armor Games Version 2 launch? (Month, year, and day need to given and need to be correct in order to get the full points. The day can be off by two days, it will still be correct.)

january 2008

6i.) [3 pts] What was the default armatar prior to the "starry armatar"?

gray ag shield on white background

6j.) [4 pts] About when did Armor Games get into the top 1000 ranked websites on Alexa.com? (Month and year need to be given, but the day can be listed as well.)

6k.) [5 pts] There used to be a forum (community category) named "Movies and Music". What did the description underneath it read?

I think it was

Love Country? Hate Harry Potter? Let everyone know about it here.

Question 7: Armor Games Version 3

7a.) [2pts] The Armor Games Version 3 beta releases have all been named after something. What are they being named after?

7b.) [2pts] What is the preferred website to use when posting a suggestion or bug for Armor Games Version 3?

Get Satisfaction

7c.) [3pts] What will happen to the Armor Games Version 2 forums in Armor Games Version 3?

it is unknown and not decided

7d.) [3pts] Around what date was it confirmed that Armor Games Version 3 was real (not a myth) and underdevelopment? (You can post the full date, but only the correct month and year are needed for the answer to be correct.)

October 2010

Question 8: Armor Games Users

8a.) [1 pt] What user is currently ranked number one?

firetail_madness

8b.) [3 pts] Who is the user with the most merits?

nick_coolhaha

8c.) [3 pts] How many users currently have the golden king status (the highest ranking given for AP)? (Since some users may actually reach that status before the end of the contest so your answer can be ofs by four.)

8d.) [3 pts] How many users have ever bumped the current leader off the number one spot?

2?

8e.) [4 pts] What were the names of the user that once bumped the current leader off the number one spot?

8f.) [4 pts] What happened to the users that once bumped the current leader off the number one spot?

They were banned?

8g.) [4 pts] What was SHOPS and what did it stand for? (1 pt for getting what they did correct and 1 pt for getting what it stands for correct. 2 pts if both are correct.)

Question 9: Armor Games Staff

9a.) [2 pts] Is it a letter "I" ("eye&quotor Letter "I" ("El&quot in lroot's name?

It is an L

9b.) [3 pts] What is lroots real, full name? (First and last name.)

Um Larry Root?

9c.) [4 pts] What is ConArtists real, full name? (First and last name.)

9d.) [5pts] What is lroots favorite hockey team?

the orange county, california team

9e.) [5 pts] What does Jmtb02 stand for?

John Mountain bike 2002

9f.) [5pts] What type of confectionery (snack) does John dislike?

popcorn?

Question 10: Armor Games Miscellaneous and Tricky Questions

10a.) [3 pts] What is the actual function of the red/green dot next to the username on the profile page?

To see if that person in online

10b.) [3 pts] What is the company address for Armor Games? (Hint: This is not the URL. It is a mailing address)

Armor Games Inc.
16808 Armstrong Ave.
Suite #130
Irvine, CA 92606

10c.) [4 pts] What type of font is used in the forums?

Sans-serif, Arial, helvetica, verdana

10d.) [5 pts] What is the font size of the forums?

10e.) [5 pts] How does the "current leaders" and "last months leaders" leader board system work?

10f.) [5 pts] What is John's cat's name?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Carlie
cormyn
John
jroyster22
lroot
caffeine101
joeybetz
Tony
Krin
ConArtists
and of course DanielMcNeely

Krin is not an Administrator. He's a Moderator.

Here's some proof:
Click link
Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

Well the Deadline is January 8th. I think I am going to grade each quiz and write comments on each one (by taking screen captures) and then upload those screen captures to imageshack, then I will give a link on the final one for each persons quiz. Then I will post the answers and the winner and winners image of a graphic art trophy (made by me in GIMP).

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

Here are the results for the "Know Your Armor Games Quiz". There were 55 questions worth a total of 172 points in the quiz. Each quiz was graded and also given a percentage and letter grade.

The Rankings: Here are the rankings, from last place to first place, with the points earned, questions right, percentage, and grade. Clicking on a users name, in the ranking list below, will take you to an image of their quiz with the correction markings and some commentary. (Note: You may have to zoom in to be able to read the quiz corrections.)

- 8th place (Last place) - MusicMan102 with 4 points, 2 questions right, 2.33%, Grade F
- 7th place - lolonyage2 with 14 points, 8 questions right, 8.14%, Grade F
- 6th place - jkmadman1 with 53 points, 21.5 questions right, 30.81%, Grade F
- 5th place - chitown with 68 points, 27 questions right, 30.81%, Grade F
- 4th place - mrtim with 72 points, 27.5 questions right, 41.86%, Grade F
- 3rd place - manny66547 with 79 points, 29 questions right, 45.93%, Grade F
- 2nd place - Freakenstein with 79 points, 29.5 questions right, 45.93%, Grade F
- 1st place - knight_34 with 161 points, 52.5 questions right, 93.60%, Grade A

The Answers: Here is a link to the "Know Your Armor Games Quiz" with all the answers. (Note: You may have to zoom in to be able to read the quiz answers.)

- Know Your Armor Games Quiz Answers -

Here is a link to the "Know Your Armor Games Quiz" with all the answers and URLs that lead to sources on how the answers were obtained. This shows where the answers came from. (Note: some of the URLs no longer work, but at the time the quiz was made they did work.)

- Know Your Armor Games Quiz Answers with Sources -

The Awards: Here are the awards for the "Know Your Armor Games Quiz".

First Place: knight_34
knight_34 had the most questions correct and was the only person to pass the quiz and was also the only person not to get an "F" grade on the quiz.

http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/9183/firstplacetrophy.png

Second Place: Freakenstein
Freakenstein had the same percentage as manny66547, but Freakenstein had half more of a question right giving him second place.

http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/2899/secondplacetrophy.png

Third Place: manny66547
manny66547 came in third place and had the most comedic answers as well.
- "3d.) [2 pts] There is an "unspoken" rule on Armor Games. What is it? (Hint: It's something you should not post about.)
I won't post about it."

http://img547.imageshack.us/img547/9096/thirdplacetrophy.png

First Post Award: mrtim
There is no way mrtim could have cheated because they were the first person to take the quiz. This also helped get the thread and quiz going. (Although eirwen posted before mrtim, eirwen did not submit any answers, the award is for the first post with answers.)

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6263/firstpost.png

Least Effort Award: MusicMan102
MusicMan102 may have only answered two questions and left a third one blank causing them to come in last place. Not a lot of effort put into that, but they get an award, well, one with not a lot of effort put into it.

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/2122/leastefforttrophy.png

Last Entry Award: chitown
Lastly, chitown was the last to enter the quiz, but at least they entered with plenty of time before the deadline and before I posted the results.

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/3681/lastentrytrophy.png

(Note: All the trophy award images were made by myself with GIMP using default GIMP brushes. All images in the trophy award images were made by myself.)

Again, thanks to everyone who took the Know Your Armor Games Quiz and, again, many thanks to Strop who inspired this quiz, allowed me to use some of his questions, and proof read the quiz. Also many thanks to Cenere who answered my questions on how I should go about posting this post.

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

Just woke up a while ago, and it's great to see the results in.

*saves trophy image*

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

I want to say that it's nice to get second place, but er...if Knight won first place THAT much, then it's not much of an achievement. I'm going to go laugh at how excessive that was and cry for my failing grade at the same time. You know how to compare this? We all took a Calculus final. All of us are kindergarteners and the only person that aced it was a Harvard professor that got an 800 on the math SAT. That's how bad we are compared to Knight :P

*cuddles with 2nd place trophy anyways*

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

@Freakenstein's post, lol yeah.

Aside from knight doing so great. I don't think it was your guys faults. I think I had the point spread weighed too heavily on the most difficult questions. So the one's that were skipped were the real hard ones, but they also really really counted against you. My bad, my bad. I should have made more of the difficult questions with four or three points to even things out a bit.

I'm really glad you guys took it. It would have died so much more quickly if you didn't. If you're wondering, yes the trophies are supposed to be gigantic like 12 feet tall if not taller.

Also don't forget to click the links to read the graded quizzes and see the answers and where the answers came from too!

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

So there were points involved....I think that's what killed us. I thought it was just the percentage of questions answered correctly. If so, it would have gotten me to at least a D.... XD

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

I think it was kind of unfair of me, because I've kept AG's history in mind too much. I bet if more people had participated, especially more old-timers, the competition would be much more serious. I guess I was fortunate that most of the stuff about AG I've forgotten wasn't included by Reton in the quiz.

To sum it up, having a continuous sort of quiz game instead of a exam paper on AG makes good viewing.

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

Are any of the other quiz takers still active? They should see the awards the got.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

I'll gladly take their trophies if they aren't

How did I manage to miss this thread when the quiz was still open :/

rockynick
rockynick
37 posts
Nomad

This quiz is so long

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

This quiz is so long

It's over too. The results are on page four.
cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

Uh, I need to clarify something here, and in my defense, I have not read through the entire forum looking for what people answered, but I did see a common answer on this question:

For everyone answering "Cormyn", and since Reton8 doesn't post the correct answers, it's hard to know if that's the answer he'd intended on getting:

I was not given an official staff position to replace Carlie. Nobody was.

My role at Armor Games was, and continues to be that of a software developer. My job duties and employee contract have no mention of being a community leader or any of the duties that Carlie performed.

I sort of picked up the mantle of helping the moderators because we didn't really have anyone on the team, staff or otherwise, to lead the moderators. Over the summer and into the fall, I took the role more seriously and when October rolled around, I was asked officially to be the 'voice' of the web development team to the community to talk about what AG3 was, what we were building, to give feedback back and forth between users and the webdev team, and so on. But it was ONLY to communicate AG3-related information to/from the users.

Even now, that role has diminished, because it was mostly just to get the word out there, and explain what we were building as an initial feature set. And I've also been posting much less because we're much busier getting AG3 built, and we're hiring even more web developers to get things finished even faster. Most of my writing and such is now done in the evenings on my own time.

If anything, Justin plays a bigger role as our office admin. He screens the flagged comments most mornings before I even get to the office, and he's quick to swing the banhammer to perma-ban users for abusive comments, etc. However, I tend to be the one handing out non-ban discipline, assisting the moderators on temporary bans, but again, mostly in the evenings or on weekends when Justin's not online.

All that said, I do take our Terms and Conditions and rules and guidelines VERY seriously, and I will quickly temp-ban/perma-ban users who choose to not follow the rules. I know that because of this, I'm probably the most hated of the admins/mods on the site, but whatever, somebody's gotta do it.

Hope that clears things up a little.
Showing 31-45 of 61