Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

Problem with login

Posted Dec 23, '10 at 2:40pm

chessmaster102

chessmaster102

662 posts

I signed in for the program and when I got the email saying what to do from there, I did what it told me to do but it said that it was the wrong code name. Please help if your able to.

Posted Dec 23, '10 at 6:43pm

Freakenstein

Freakenstein

9,244 posts

Did you get the newsletter, or did you get the newsletter AND the invitation code? These will come in two different emails. You cannot log into Beta without your E-mail address and the Beta key that you will get in your second email. You posted in 2:40, so if you're still around and this didn't answer it, you can come comment again and I'll see if I can't find another solution.

Posted Dec 23, '10 at 6:51pm

Blackblood450

Blackblood450

52 posts

if you have a problem with logging in then when you have created your account then you should have put an email address that you look at most of the time then when you get there you see if you have an email from them(armor games)and if you did then it will tell you your codes (password&login)

Posted Dec 24, '10 at 3:46pm

mrtim

mrtim

2,907 posts

Looks like to me that you have just enrolled for the BETA testing.

You will recieve two e-mails:

1. the newsletter, which tells you what's in the BETA, what you should expect, what to do to report bugs etc. I will assume you have this
2. Your invite code - If you have enrolled before 9am on the day when the new BETA codes are expected to be e-mailed, then you will receive this e-mail. Use this to get into the BETA site. I am assuming you DO NOT have this.

The next open BETA testing, where new batch of people will test and new updates on the site, will be on 27th December. Check that topic for details. I think you will be joining on that BETA phase.

Posted Dec 24, '10 at 6:19pm

Blackblood450

Blackblood450

52 posts

if you have a problem logging in then when you created your account then you should have put your email address that you visit often well go there and it will tell you your codes such as password and username so you should check that out.

Posted Dec 24, '10 at 9:35pm

artemishunt0

artemishunt0

186 posts

I got 2 emails about it but neither of which have the invitation code so whats up with that?

Posted Dec 24, '10 at 9:40pm

Freakenstein

Freakenstein

9,244 posts

That's because it was decided that the Activity Stream, said nearly a half a week ago, needed to be worked on more before new invites will be given. I'm sure your invite will be on the next release, which is very soon.

Posted Dec 24, '10 at 10:02pm

Ghgt99

Ghgt99

1,941 posts

You only have to wait 3 days, it is not that bad.

Posted Dec 25, '10 at 5:01am

v6y

v6y

1,254 posts

I have been waiting more than 3 days and I still haven't recieved anything

Posted Dec 25, '10 at 1:50pm

Answerer39

Answerer39

49 posts

I had another account which had the same problem. And I was a moderator on the Unofficial chat. I was sad to loose the account. But now I have made this new account and will try to regain all my privileges.

Reply to Problem with login

You must be logged in to post a reply!