kuam

kuam

42 posts

nice picture

Posted Mar 10, '11 at 10:23pm

sURGEShock

sURGEShock

4 posts

Einfach i've got a challange for you! in endurance (pick any level you desire) and try to pass " wave 510 ". Did anyone else try it yet?

Posted Mar 10, '11 at 11:26pm

Einfach

Einfach

1,505 posts

@surgeshock
The creatures have like 10^30 hp, so that's not killable even if you played for a lifetime!

But, yes, someone did send all the waves in Endurance.
http://i51.tinypic.com/yoryd.jpg

Screenshot taken by Honza567 ^

Posted Mar 14, '11 at 2:30pm

sURGEShock

sURGEShock

4 posts

woah....[b]

Posted Mar 14, '11 at 2:51pm

sURGEShock

sURGEShock

4 posts

[b]where do you get the pics?

Posted Mar 14, '11 at 9:14pm

Einfach

Einfach

1,505 posts

where do you get the pics?

There's a GC0 (gemcraft chapter 0) forum on Kongregate.

Posted Mar 15, '11 at 9:01am

Farzeer

Farzeer

1 post

Thanks for this guide. I was in need of something like this.

Posted Mar 21, '11 at 5:41pm

Akartje10

Akartje10

38 posts

thanks man these guide's really help . GEMCRAFT FTW !!

Posted Apr 7, '11 at 9:06am

SaturnBear

SaturnBear

13 posts

Thanks for the guide guys! It really rocks and actually with it the game becomes even more senseful! I see how I could use other gems I couldn't before... (like shock and armor-off that didn't make sense being a non-200+ aspd)
I have couple questions left though. If I may...
1) How do I get huge max mana? My ceiling was at 100k, which was not enough to ctrl-create full table of 6s. It usually is around wave 40 and then I get my track full. It takes 95% of mana to get one extra 1000 which is hell slow rate. And sometimes I get kicks like 5-10k mana when monsters with like 1000-2000 mana to banish come to my tower. I lost many times because of that. Besides, it takes time I don't have, combining all the time, cause if I don't I lose to the next waves. Somehow my red wont work right, it wont multiply the damage but just... splash it a bit. And when it comes to setting traps on ALL cells of the track, I get a problem cause all cells are covered with monsters. I don't even see where should I put gems. So... I guess it calls for the next question that would add well.
2) How do I make good attacking gems? Guide author said it's prismatic. But I tried prismatics and they suck so far (of course I have lvl 180+, all skills on except for max mana and bombs) Best I get on the levels with only RO gems was combining them into lvl 11s with 500-2500 dmg. Best I could think of is placing many of them. Takes all my time so I cannot mana-pool at all. Especially cause I spend all my mana on making new gems. But when I get to make a gem with like 10k damage, which takes time, I'm at wave 80+ already and monsters have like 1-5million hp. And this 10k damage wont do any good. As I said, splash disappoints me. It's like only the aim monster gets 10k, others get 1k. But maybe I'm wrong. Anyway... Here it is. Sorry, maybe I'm being stupid. But I really have these 2 problems. Strategy of making huge pool and strategy on making powerful (maybe 100k+ dmg) gems fast. Cause I presume wave 100+ will have around 20-50 mil hp and each combination only gives a gem like 5-30 damage boost (even combining with 6s). Help is appreciated. ^__^

Posted Apr 8, '11 at 12:12am

Einfach

Einfach

1,505 posts

How do I get huge max mana? My ceiling was at 100k, which was not enough to ctrl-create full table of 6s. It usually is around wave 40 and then I get my track full.

Experience is definitely a factor - you get to learn how much you can anger and you build gems more quickly.
How do I make good attacking gems? Guide author said it's prismatic.

Prismatic gems are the best if you have >500K max mana. Any less than that, and they are just as good as Red/Yellow or Red/Lime combos, but less time-efficient as it takes some time to get them hued and all.

Another thing is that you shouldn't strive for high wave numbers; instead the quality of the waves is more important.

Reply to Gemcraft Chapter 0 - an In-Depth Walkthrough

You must be logged in to post a reply!