ForumsGames[vs] Favourite GAME/CONSOLE of all time

839 359407
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Use this thread to express your opinions on different games.
You can list games any way you want, adding factors like console, series or genre to your post.
However, please be sure to add a reason for your choices instead of just spamming up names.

Ex:

Legend of Zelda: I like -game- best, because it is...
CoD: I really enjoy -game-, as...
Xbox: I think the best game for this is -

and so on.
  • 839 Replies
CherryPie1235
CherryPie1235
35 posts
Nomad

COD ftw

jbarb22
jbarb22
23 posts
Nomad

Best game of all time is the Mario Series, hands down

robowarrior
robowarrior
17 posts
Nomad

I think Assassins Creed Brotherhood is one of the best games ever. It has great graphics nice gameplay and a super story. all in all i think its very well done and the online features make sure it isn't over as soon as you finish the campaign.

Subject403
Subject403
211 posts
Nomad

I love my CoD, but The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time was the best game of all time. Hands down. I still have my old n64 just so I can bust it out and beat it again occasionally.

Subject403
Subject403
211 posts
Nomad

In fact, my emblem in Black Ops is a triforce. ZELDA FTW!

ChocoBunny11
ChocoBunny11
1 posts
Nomad

Call of Duty MW2

Batgrumpy
Batgrumpy
33 posts
Nomad

I agree Assassins Creed series is one of the best series thats ever been put out, and yes it has mechanics like Prince of Persia, but AC is better than the PoP series ever thought about being, the kills on it are simply amazing!

Batgrumpy
Batgrumpy
33 posts
Nomad

Zelda was a sweet series, knockout for NES was always a blast, also Primal Rage for Sega Genesis !!!!! such an awesome game, I used to love playing that game.

But if a person is a serious gamer, then they need to know how to play an old school arcade game!!

so Gauntlet Legends and Pinball is always a win win in the arcade!

Really every system has its ups and downs, pros and cons, and they all have amazing games, but every system has had really horrible games put out too, so really the question is, do you like the new or old stuff!!

ShadowFaLL05
ShadowFaLL05
10 posts
Nomad

HOMEFRONT!

chris7271
chris7271
32 posts
Nomad

The only CoD game i've played is Black Ops and since I haven't played any of the others, ima say this one is my favorite :P

gnomepunter
gnomepunter
18 posts
Nomad

Legend of Zelda all the way. OoT, not the crappy new ones

Cavani7
Cavani7
10 posts
Nomad

The best game of ever is Call of duty Black Ops

ajmontminy
ajmontminy
2 posts
Nomad

My favorite console game of all time is the call of duty series ive been following them since the first and theyv'e allways appealed to me i am max rank on online in 4,5,6,7 so i guess its jsut fun to me.

Muse2223
Muse2223
372 posts
Nomad

Trine.

EASILY the best game ever created, and Trine 2 will no doubt surpass it.

JayhawkJazzy
JayhawkJazzy
31 posts
Farmer

As cliche as it may sound, Ocarina of Time has always been and will always be my all time favorite. It's one of the very few games that I can sit down and play over and over and never get bored. I may go a year without playing it and then have the urge to pick it up and play again. I find myself timing a speed run through over and over, lol

Showing 136-150 of 839