Forums

ForumsVideo Games

[vs] Favourite GAME/CONSOLE of all time

Posted Mar 22, '11 at 3:17am

Akartje10

Akartje10

37 posts

i like cod and assasins creed alot but i think i need to go for the shadow of rome ps2 verry good game whit a good story

Posted Mar 22, '11 at 5:10am

UWillBegMe

UWillBegMe

3 posts

Mario is the best, especially Super Mario Galaxy 2 on Wii, it is all 3D.

Posted Mar 23, '11 at 12:37pm

Arcanus444

Arcanus444

34 posts

Star Ocean; 'till the end of time.

Quite possibly the best game ever made aside from FFX.

Posted Mar 23, '11 at 1:09pm

thepyro222

thepyro222

1,986 posts

Console: Sega Genesis
Game: Sonic & Knuckles
Series: Sonic the hedgehog (before 2007)

Sorry, had to go old school

Posted Mar 26, '11 at 12:21am

wilson4938

wilson4938

16 posts

i am a  fan of the COD series especially black ops but i just cant wait for battlefes three

Posted Mar 26, '11 at 7:51am

pizzaguy007

pizzaguy007

15 posts

my fav games are most of the mario games, especially the 2d side scroller original ones, I

Posted Mar 26, '11 at 7:57am

sodangobsessed

sodangobsessed

192 posts

I don't know the best game in the world because I played a bunch of games so I'd say Colin Macre Rally 3. The graphics are literally real life.

Posted Mar 26, '11 at 8:27am

jamesisten

jamesisten

1 post

Definetely the Ratchet and Clank series; great weapons and characters, my favorite series along with LittleBigPlanet. The first was a PS2 classic, the second just about equaled it. Up Your Arsenal has to be the best of the series; those galactic defenders were ace! Deadlocked was okay, but Future was a great return to the series. Looking forward to All4One in autumn!

Posted Mar 26, '11 at 4:28pm

jsparrow

jsparrow

48 posts

i like a lot of games i dont have a favorite exactly im kinda stuck between. heavy rain for ps3, fallout 3, and elder scrolls oblivion.
what do you guys think is best?

Posted Mar 26, '11 at 7:15pm

Freakenstein

Freakenstein

8,141 posts

JackSparrow, your choices are tough and correct at the same time! Pick one! I don't think you'll be ashamed of yourself if you just choose what your heart feels. I would go for TES4, though, just on the basis that I've played it for years and loved every bit of it.

Console: Super Nintendo Entertainment System

The SNES had such a great game library, but arguably had the BEST game library of all time, because of the high selection of highly-rated games. The console did very well because the games themselves did.

Game: Chrono Trigger. I just wished that others had the same zeal that I do about this game. It is ported to the Nintendo DS, so there shouldn't be any reason why DS'ers don't have this game. Why is this on the list? Because this is the highest rated game in existence. If you like RPGs, a vast storyline, and have a DS, go buy this. It's been on the shelves for a while, so it should be around 20-30 dollars at the most.

Series: The Elder Scrolls (soon to be giving birth to Skyrim!) Every time an Elder Scrolls game is released, it yields several Game of the Year awards and high scores. TES1 Arena was THE first game to employ free-roaming "do as you dang well please" mechanics as well as being one of the first games to install night/day technologies. From having a wide-range of quests, a wide-array of weaponry, and a large world mass to explore, as well as having many populated dungeons, towns, and caves to plunder, it's no wonder why this game, and the entire series itself, goes on my list of being the best series around.

Reply to [vs] Favourite GAME/CONSOLE of all time

You must be logged in to post a reply!