ForumsGames[vs] Favourite GAME/CONSOLE of all time

839 359014
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Use this thread to express your opinions on different games.
You can list games any way you want, adding factors like console, series or genre to your post.
However, please be sure to add a reason for your choices instead of just spamming up names.

Ex:

Legend of Zelda: I like -game- best, because it is...
CoD: I really enjoy -game-, as...
Xbox: I think the best game for this is -

and so on.
  • 839 Replies
yurex008
yurex008
32 posts
Bard

PS3: The best console ever, created by the best company. SONY RULEZ

excalibar12
excalibar12
2 posts
Nomad

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time for the N64

This game is one of the best games ever because the story takes you through so many well designed temples and then when you think it's going to end, you get older and learn that there are even more fun temples to go through. This game was part of my childhood so it also has some sentimental value to me. This game is and will always be the best.

Bigchicano
Bigchicano
27 posts
Nomad

Definetly for me its a tie with 007 Goldeneye and Super Mario 64... Those are common games, but those are the games i grew up playing with. When i was home alone I played Super Mario, a super fun game that I played over and over again. When friends came over I busted out 007 and we played for 1 day and like 6 hours straight the first time. Those are my absolute favorite games from when i was younger.

weditaw
weditaw
6 posts
Nomad

Kingdom Hearts Series - I love it! The best story ever! And because it remembers me of my childhood and the Final Fantasy Characters!
Metal Gear Series - I like this one because of the gameplay, story, comedy, secrets and a lot of more things!

sniper356
sniper356
13 posts
Nomad

easly Portal 2

CombatKing632
CombatKing632
3 posts
Nomad

PS3-Metal Gear Solid:Rising
PSP-Assassins Creed Brotherhood
WII-Call of Duty: Black ops
Xbox 360-Modern Warfare 2

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
608 posts
Nomad

I really like the Mario Galaxy and Mario Galaxy2. Those two games rock. And Punch-Out Wii is also awesome. Mario Party Series is always fun.

Pooman123
Pooman123
21 posts
Nomad

Halo Reach or MW2 or Black Ops for me on Xbox

Likaon
Likaon
20 posts
Nomad

For Me the best game ever is "The legend of Zelda: Ocarine of time".
But the most challenge big is to play "I wanna be the guy" or "I wanna kill the guy" of Pc.

SNIPERx13x
SNIPERx13x
100 posts
Nomad

I think WoW is the best game ever but in January when Diablo 3 arrives i think i can change idea

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
608 posts
Nomad

That game destroys your life. World Of Warcraft is a game that ends your life with friends and family and so on. I also loved Super Metroid for the Super Nintendo.

Demonblade
Demonblade
11 posts
Jester

I prefer the Tekken series on PS2 and PS3, because you can either just kill time when you're frustrated, or actually unlock each character's ending.
It's also good to play against friends

FrenziedPanda
FrenziedPanda
9 posts
Nomad

easly Portal 2

Yes, Portal 1 & 2 are definitely the best for me. I like puzzle games but portal also has a good story with funny dialogs in it, plus Valve put some funny easter eggs in the games, I like searching for easter eggs =).

But when Zelda ocarine of time comes out for 3ds, I definitely want to have it. =D
strategyfox
strategyfox
11 posts
Nomad

wii= Super Smash Bros. Brawl
gamecube= The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

playstation 3= Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time
playstation 2= Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal

xbox= Halo 2
xbox 360= Halo: Reach

badboy97777
badboy97777
16 posts
Nomad

The games I love the most are the Tekken series and the Dynastie Wariors series. But I also love burnout 3, I think it is the best race game ever It's half realistic and it's not to hard to play:P

Showing 196-210 of 839