ForumsGames[vs] Favourite GAME/CONSOLE of all time

839 358992
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Use this thread to express your opinions on different games.
You can list games any way you want, adding factors like console, series or genre to your post.
However, please be sure to add a reason for your choices instead of just spamming up names.

Ex:

Legend of Zelda: I like -game- best, because it is...
CoD: I really enjoy -game-, as...
Xbox: I think the best game for this is -

and so on.
  • 839 Replies
naruto71012
naruto71012
44 posts
Shepherd

wii
ps1
ps2
all Nintendo hand helds
game cube
Games
lengend of zelda all of then and dynasty warriors all
ssb brawl
halo
kirby
final fanasty

liamster3
liamster3
140 posts
Nomad

cod5/cod5/ps3/cod series

greentrev106
greentrev106
181 posts
Shepherd

probably the Halo series for first person shooters, I like the Zelda games,CoD and Halo are awesome on online multiplayer, And the game Vanquish, I havent played it yet, but my friends have and they say it is awesome.

Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

i like most games

That has to get the gold for the most useless comment I've ever seen. Oh wait, never mind. I once saw someone say "i like eating poop" in a poetry contest.

I love Metroid because it's so original.
bunniecorps
bunniecorps
468 posts
Nomad

I would say King's Quest VII. I ADORE this game, it brings back so many memories of my childhood. If you haven't played it yet, then play it NOW! well not if you don't want to

sero23452
sero23452
1 posts
Nomad

My favourite/best game of all time is Call of Duty: Black Ops (Cod: BO).

My favourite/best console of all time is the Play Station 3 (PS3).

Batgrumpy
Batgrumpy
33 posts
Nomad

Some of my favorite games were the Kings Quest Series for PC I grew up playing number 5 and 6! Also Ecoquest was a blast, also a PC game. I now own most consoles ever made, and tons of games for each console, from old to new consoles and I have to say my heart remains with a lot of old PC games, I didn't have anything except an old Packard Bell computer until i was a teenager, and I loved playing those old games on there. A few good ones were: Dark Ages, Jurassic Park (original pc game), The Exile Trilogy (have spent hundreds of hours on these ones), Dreamworld, Quatra, Oh man the list could go on forever.

Xbox: Tony Hawk Series, Timesplitters 2, Unreal Tournament 2, Dynasty Warriors Series, Red Dead Revolver, Gun

xbox 360: Assassins Creed series (this is my fav series for none PC games), Halo Series, CoD Series, Monopoly (was just straight fun), Soul Caliber Series, the new Mortal Komabt game (It's kills are wicked awesome, and the x-ray hits are too)

Sega Genesis: Primal Rage, Sonic Series

Nintendo (NES): Mario Series, Duck Hunt, Legend of Zelda, Paperboy, Punchout

Super Nintendo (Super NES): Super Mario World, Out Of This World, R-Type, Top Gear 3000, Star Wars Series, Dr. Mario, Donkey Kong Series, Mortal Kombat, Earthworm Jim, Ninja Turtle Series, Street Fighter Series

Nintendo 64: Super Smash Brothers, Turok Series (Rage Wars), Hot Wheels Turbo Racing (was wicked awesome), Mortal Kombat Series, Command and Conquer, Gauntlet Legends, Golden Eye 007, Kirby The Crystal Shards,

Gamecube: Super Smash Brothers Melee, Turok Evolution, Mario Party Series

Game Boy: Mario Series, Zelda Ages And Seasons, Pokemon Series, Megaman Series

Game Boy Advance: Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, Pokemon Series, Megaman Series

Nintendo DS: Wario, Pokemon Series (The newer ones have so much to do now, its actually very impressive)

PlayStation: Twisted Metal Series, Monster Rancher 2, Rock The Rink, Final Fantasy Tactics

PlayStation 2: Tony Hawk Series (Mainly American Wasteland though), Monster Rancher Series (EVO And #4), Tekken Series, Mortal Kombat Series, FIFA Street, Final Fantasy 10

Nintendo Wii: CoD 3, Carnival games, Wii Sports, Ninja Reflex (annoying as it is)

And I could never forget the many many many hours spent in a REAL ARCADE[i] as a kid!!!

Arcade games: Any Basketball shooting game, Metal Slug, Gauntlet Legends, Basically any shooting game, and the little BB gun looking game where you shoot the tombstones down (can't remember the name), TIME CRISIS Series, Alien Resurrection, Claw Games, Pac-Man, Bust-a-Move, Rampage......... Again this would be a very long list as well, I loved going to the arcade as a kid, still do, even though they are much rarer now.

New PC Games I love are: Zoo Tycoon Series, Roller Coaster Tycoon Series, Sim City Series, Age of Empires Series, Empire Earth Series, Command & Conquer Series, Sid Meyers Pirates, Oasis, Virtual Villagers, man this again is a very long list as well.

Well that's the tip of the Ice Berg for games that I have enjoyed over the years, I may get on here and post more another day.

Let me know if you remember any of the older games that I listed.

Splicer15
Splicer15
12 posts
Nomad

Zelda series!
super mario games (all of them)
SSBB
old Crash Bandicoot games (1-3 and the not so old Crash Twinsanity)

fu*k CoD it's not that good! there are shooters that are way better like Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter or Bioshock or battlefield

ExplosionsHurt
ExplosionsHurt
249 posts
Nomad

Zelda: Wind Waker, it's the only one I ever finished. OoT's sword attack was really strange after the slick slashing of WW Link.

Portal 2. It's a game with a unique and well thought out play mechanic. There hasn't been a truly unique game mechanic for a while.

Age of Empires 3 was a good game. I didn't get all of the "IT'S TOO DIFFERENT FROM AOE2" hate probably because I didn't play the other ones first. Anyway, AoE 3 introduced me to the RTS genre.

Derpasaur
Derpasaur
2 posts
Nomad

Soul Calibur: Revolutionized 3D fighters, and a helluva lot of fun with friends.
Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast: Most people prefer Dark Forces, but this was the first PC game I ever played. And it is still the best PC game I have ever played.

Fomich
Fomich
1 posts
Blacksmith

For me, it may be smth of NFS or smth strategy like Civilization, Heroes or Age of mithology///

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

Every TES game

maxaz
maxaz
1 posts
Nomad

My favorite game is Chaos Faction & Chaos Faction 2.
It's super games!

ShardRaldevius
ShardRaldevius
108 posts
Nomad

My favorite one of all times is the classic Zelda ocarina of time for Nintendo64 ^^, was my first and always will be the best for me,best graphics,best story,best character,best soundtrack.

S2

bunionboy
bunionboy
56 posts
Peasant

assassins creed series...... awesome graphics, story, and endless play...for ps3 of course

Showing 241-255 of 839