ForumsGames[vs] Favourite GAME/CONSOLE of all time

839 359192
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Use this thread to express your opinions on different games.
You can list games any way you want, adding factors like console, series or genre to your post.
However, please be sure to add a reason for your choices instead of just spamming up names.

Ex:

Legend of Zelda: I like -game- best, because it is...
CoD: I really enjoy -game-, as...
Xbox: I think the best game for this is -

and so on.
  • 839 Replies
MindSucker
MindSucker
63 posts
Nomad

my favorite games on this site are last stand 2,exit path,the crush the castle series

The topic dind't talk about the games on this site, however my favorite one is World of Wacraft
finnman5
finnman5
68 posts
Nomad

i like little big planet2 and infamous2 and star wars force unleashed

ariedry
ariedry
89 posts
Peasant

God of War series..
InFamous 1/2 is also kinda epic..
on ps3

Jokicuro
Jokicuro
17 posts
Peasant

I like Devil May Cry 1-4,and I think that's the best game I have ever played

pokaroo2
pokaroo2
7 posts
Peasant

need for speed series

KamiKazilik
KamiKazilik
6 posts
Nomad

Final Fantasy X - All time favourite game!

Ive finished it maybe.. 15 times now. With different challenges such as using only 1 character for the entire game, and a nice spin to it. 2nd Favourite would be Rome Total War

Oakesy
Oakesy
18 posts
Farmer

Kingdom Hearts one and two are easily the best games ever. Amazing sound track, beautiful cutsceens, superb battle system. The game is set in multiple disney worlds and throught both games you fight with Donald Duck and Goofey at your side, enough said

skippythemonkey1
skippythemonkey1
90 posts
Nomad

ASSASSINS creed brothrerhood, and the 1 and 2. its fun becuse instead of chapters, you can just run around rome and not have to be doing a missions every time you play.

KnowLegend
KnowLegend
2 posts
Nomad

EXIT PAAAATH!

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

super metroid. it's open world, no help, you're all on your own on a barren planet. you get a bunch of weapons (for an old nintendo game) and items to help you along your way. it has a good storyline, plot, and difficulty. it's not impossible, but you'll definitely be challenged.

Windycity
Windycity
25 posts
Nomad

I'll say I'm torn between TLoZ Twilight Princess, the MOH series, and the Super Mario games.

xdragonfirexkillz
xdragonfirexkillz
2 posts
Nomad

I love Zelda: The twilight princess for Wii
Another one of my favorites is James Bond 007 for Wii
It may sound like I'm a big Wii-fanatic, but I'm not. I like my PS3 & computer way better. They just happen to make some good games for the Wii!
James Bond: [url=http://www.007.com/]

TheCrazylencho
TheCrazylencho
5 posts
Nomad

i like mortal kombat because of the crazy fights
i like the ps3 for its better graphics,blue-ray etc.
assassins creed brotherhood because of the guilds

elkan
elkan
1 posts
Nomad

Battlefield 2 (PC) I still play this game a lot. The graphics are not like todays games but the gameplay is a lot better than other current FPS out there.

Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

the best game of all time is Gran Theft Auto; San Andreas periodddd, there is literally no discussion to be had AT ALL......

i mean collecively ive spent full, entire MONTHS playing that game.... if i still had it, i would be playing it now..

Showing 256-270 of 839