Forums

ForumsVideo Games

[vs] Favourite GAME/CONSOLE of all time

Posted Feb 4, '11 at 4:21pm

CoreFinder

CoreFinder

2 posts

I must say Borderlands is deff in my top. Yeah, it has 2-Dimensional graphics, but they're supposed to be that way, so you can't complain. There is close to INFINITE weapons, and 8 different kinds.

I love the way the game is, it is a very long game, I've played for hours, and I'm not even a quarter of the way done.

The are so many types of enemies, specified into groups. Bandits have Bandit Thugs, Bruisers, ****** Bruiser, Psycho, Mutant Midget Psycho, that's not all of them. And besides bandits, there's Spiderants, Rakk, Skags, and so much more.

In my opinion Borderlands is worth the price. Cheap, and extremely fun, it's kinda old, yeah, but what's a year or two matter?

Posted Feb 4, '11 at 8:21pm

brisingr5665

brisingr5665

39 posts

i love final fantasy and jus about any RPG, i also like MMO's, rock band, and all kinds of ****! its hard to pick a game but id have to say legend of zelda twilight princess as it played it 190hrs of gameplay and wasnt bored once!

Posted Feb 5, '11 at 4:08am

turvekylpy

turvekylpy

1 post

black ops because of the many, many guns.

Posted Feb 5, '11 at 6:37am

navinz

navinz

7 posts

best game ever is PES 11  !! pro evolution soccer 2011 pwns fifa 11 =D just play it and u will see

Posted Feb 5, '11 at 12:39pm

Karrypto

Karrypto

4 posts

For Nintendo stuff it's definitely Legend of Zelda and for PC all the Valve stuff and the Gothic series(though not very popular)

Posted Feb 6, '11 at 12:47am

haunt105

haunt105

6 posts

When I play every game on Earth, I can say which is my favorite, so I will not say that -game- is the best, etc.
I like fighting games, so here is a list of some of my favs.
(top of the list is my most favorite, so on)
1. Halo Reach
2. Call of Duty: Black Ops
3. Just Cause 2
4. Halo 3 (multiplayer)
5. Assassin's Creed II

Posted Feb 7, '11 at 6:04pm

wtfru23

wtfru23

62 posts

I like the Jak series on the PS2 and PSP sytems because you get to see all of jaks struggles to get back home and make his world right as he's doing it and the humor said by Daxter is pretty funny

Posted Feb 7, '11 at 11:19pm

jmf1497

jmf1497

6 posts

My opinion is that the Call of Duty collection for Xbox 360 is the best game\\gaming console on the market. The only game that has a chance at rivaling this is the Assassin's Creed series

Posted Feb 8, '11 at 4:58pm

WolfWolf

WolfWolf

449 posts

Well I like the God of War games for many reasons. One: Epic boss fights. Some of them are just so awesome the way Kratos kills them. Like when Kratos rips off Helio's head in GOW3. The puzzles aren't too easy and aren't too hard, and they don't go overboard with them. That's why I choose God of War.

My opinion is that the Call of Duty collection for Xbox 360 is the best game\\\\gaming console on the market. The only game that has a chance at rivaling this is the Assassin's Creed series

Halo honestly tops Call of Duty. I admit I do like the Call of Duty franchise but Halo just has more to it(drive vehicles etc.).

Posted Feb 9, '11 at 12:38pm

ms2999

ms2999

5 posts

The Assassins Creed series and Battlefield bad company 2

Reply to [vs] Favourite GAME/CONSOLE of all time

You must be logged in to post a reply!