Forums

ForumsVideo Games

[vs] Favourite GAME/CONSOLE of all time

Posted Dec 7, '11 at 7:53pm

Chris707

Chris707

79 posts

I guess skyrim could be one of my favorites but it took me a good 2 and a half weeks to finish it because it is soooo long.

Posted Dec 8, '11 at 12:28pm

dtdm12

dtdm12

80 posts

I loved Dragon warrior Monsters for gameboy colour it was far better than pokemon gold

Posted Dec 8, '11 at 6:11pm

VMNA

VMNA

11 posts

I play Black Ops a lot, but none of CoD is perfect i think

Posted Dec 11, '11 at 4:49am

SwordGamesxD

SwordGamesxD

27 posts

... I like LEGO Games, because it is funny. SO MUCH!
I like Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja (that name), because it is have great specials and graphics.

Posted Dec 11, '11 at 9:30pm

Piquilo

Piquilo

21 posts

I LOVE Radiata Stories for PS2 it always kept me entertained and I love the Non-Human, and Human choice in the game, Most of the time I go for human side, reason being; better & stronger characters than the Non-Human side, well besides just one character, The leader of the Black Goblins Gruel.

Posted Dec 12, '11 at 7:14pm

Solir

Solir

2 posts

For me the best of all time is Chrono Trigger!

Posted Dec 12, '11 at 8:06pm

Juanprito

Juanprito

110 posts

Best games of all time?

Ok I'll say my top 4.

4. Modern Warfare: the best war game ever I think, everything about that game is amazing, specially the story of MW and MW2.

3. GTA: All of them are great, but specially, San Andreas. I know that the graphics are horrible and stuff, but the story is one of the best I have ever played in my life.

2. Fallout: I've had only played Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas and I gotta say, the game is amazing, those two games are one of the bests, everything about them is incredible, the only game that I can compare to that is the next one.

1. The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time: for me, best game of all times. To me, no other game is better than that, and I don't think ever no game will be (for me).

Posted Dec 12, '11 at 8:15pm

stephenking

stephenking

2,431 posts

3. GTA: All of them are great, but specially, San Andreas. I know that the graphics are horrible and stuff, but the story is one of the best I have ever played in my life.
Wow. I didn't know it had a story. I thought you just stole stuff and got chased by the police. Favorite: Battlefield!

Posted Dec 13, '11 at 8:44am

cCracks

cCracks

12 posts

I think Call Of Duty is, not a certain 1, just the whole series and all of the games in general, you can disagree with me, but everybody has a different opinion.

Posted Dec 15, '11 at 4:59pm

ForTheCity

ForTheCity

48 posts

i think best snes games were either ninja turtles: turtles in time or sunset riders.

i really do enjoy all the halo games for multiplayer (not campaign)

Reply to [vs] Favourite GAME/CONSOLE of all time

You must be logged in to post a reply!