Forums

ForumsVideo Games

[vs] Favourite GAME/CONSOLE of all time

Posted Dec 31, '11 at 11:22pm

jejones

jejones

6 posts

my favorite game series is Zelda because I love the story and I love all the puzzles that r always in it. A close second for me would probably b the 2 Musashi games which r "Brave Fencer Musashi" and "Samurai Legend Musashi" for the same reasons and about the only reasons they r second is fewer games and LoZ came out first.

Posted Jan 3, '12 at 2:07pm

Marius2323

Marius2323

196 posts

I think NSMBW (for Wii) , because the singleplayer is so great, and just a classic (but not boring) Mario Bros. adventure. And, of course, the chaotic multiplayer; you can choose: battle or co-op?

Posted Jan 3, '12 at 3:23pm

numino

numino

217 posts

i dnt see how any1 can like the wii, its graphics are terrible, there is only so much u can do in the games b4 u get bord and the **** console is overrun by games from the sega mega drive era, there is no 'wow' factor with any if these games and its just recycling old things, no creativity is in this consoles games

Posted Jan 4, '12 at 6:45am

Dstar98

Dstar98

240 posts

Super Smash bros for the Gamecube, or Mario Kart Double Dash for the Gamecube. Can't decide.

Posted Jan 4, '12 at 2:47pm

xxxmatheusxxx

xxxmatheusxxx

7 posts

hmm... the best game ever is donkey kong country 2, don't have better.
have only in Super Nintendo.

Posted Jan 4, '12 at 7:35pm

imacannibal

imacannibal

4 posts

1) Zelda: Ocarina of Time - Hands down the most entertaining game ever made so far. It is on the N64 and I must have beaten it 20 times.

2) Dynasty Warriors 3: AMAZING. The thing I like about this game is that it's HARD. Not impossible, but you can make crazy scenarios using the difficulty settings that make this game have a high replay value.

3) SWTOR - New edition, but it's amazing. Go get it.

Posted Jan 4, '12 at 8:23pm

daleks

daleks

3,199 posts

I really like the Smash Bros series. I can play it over and over again and not get bored. Plus you can do a really easy match if you want or challenge yourself with a hard match. There are also many things to unlock which makes you want to play it to unlock the stuff.

Posted Jan 5, '12 at 8:34pm

aninnocentdot

aninnocentdot

5 posts

gears of war 3 is by far the best game in the entire universe of all universes(i know that confused me too)

Posted Jan 5, '12 at 10:57pm

dhillon_99

dhillon_99

21 posts

I love PS3 and Cod games are really fun! Modern Warfare 2 and Modern Warfare 3 are also epic !!!

Posted Jan 6, '12 at 4:51pm

Juanprito

Juanprito

109 posts

In N64: Ocarina of Time, best game ever made.
In Xbox or PS3: Fallout or Skyrim, I don't know which I like the most but the two are my favorites.

Reply to [vs] Favourite GAME/CONSOLE of all time

You must be logged in to post a reply!