Forums

ForumsVideo Games

[vs] Favourite GAME/CONSOLE of all time

Posted Jun 25, '12 at 8:27pm

AngelOfDemon

AngelOfDemon

315 posts

can never knock the CoD series, halo series and things like that. But if it counts as a series, my favorites are the NBA 2k series and Madden NFL series. i am a big sports guy and these games actually, in a weird kind of way, help me better understand the games i play. But for PC, it is all about the backyard sports. Baseball, basketball, football, hckey, i own them all and they are all amazing and keep me playing for hours on end. PABLO SANCHEZ FTW.

Posted Jun 26, '12 at 11:32am

BritHennerz

BritHennerz

364 posts

Heroes of Might and Magic. A little nerdy but it was the first game I had ever played, made the year I was born and the game and the third in the series (never really knew why I didn't get the second one) entertained me for at least 10 years. What a shame PCs have advanced so much I can't play them any more :(.

Posted Jul 3, '12 at 5:12pm

thexbean

thexbean

2 posts

Final Fantasy 7/9 on Playstation 1 will always be my favorite games / series / console. Still to this day will I pop one of them in a replay the game all over again. Waiting for FFX HD.

Posted Jul 3, '12 at 8:22pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

2,926 posts

and i just burst out laughing

not the most realistic game, not even the most realistic FPS that would go to america's army

~manly man

Posted Jul 3, '12 at 8:27pm

brookelind2000

brookelind2000

1 post

For online gaming, this may sound stupid... but I LOVE: using boxmen. It's such a fun and cute game :). I also like Exit Path 'cause it's awesome.

Posted Jul 10, '12 at 7:12pm

CheapCheep

CheapCheep

170 posts

Zelda! Instead of other games where the objective requires you to mindlessly go around killing people or going right the whole darn time with a jump here and there, The Legend of Zelda requires you to think about what you will do. Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of games out there that require you to stop and think. And i'll probably get disagreements from people like "Sonic is better!" or "CoD requires you to think too!" but keep in mind, this is just my opinion. I love every puzzle in The Legend of Zelda games because you cant just guess and check a code until you get it right. It requires you to think back, maybe look around a little bit more, etc. Plus, some Zelda games even have an option at the end or as a sequel to a Zelda game. Example: Ocarina of Time: Master Quest, or Skyward Sword: Hero Mode where you lose hearts (a.k.a. life) twice as fast.

Chances are, you wont beat the game within' a day unless you play non-stop and you are hardcore. Are their games from the Zelda series that I wish were never made, yeah! (I'm talking to you Legend of Zelda CD-I...) But the majority of the games bring that connection between you, and the main character. Or, like in Majoras Mask, you feel a connection between almost everyone you meet! And while some people complain that the graphics are to...cartoony, I personally like how every game has a diffrent style. And I feel relieved after I beat a Zelda game. It's not like I beat it and I just sigh and take a nap as the credits roll. Zelda keeps you on edge until the very end...even after the credits.

Anyway, I am just expressing my opinion, this sin't meant to change anyone else's, but if you can get your hands on a Zelda game, and you've never played before (I'd reccomend The Ocarina of Time, made way back then but brought a new meaning to graphics at the time) try and play it. If you end up liking it, find another game from Zelda, or maybe try the Master Quest.

- CheapCheep

Posted Jul 10, '12 at 11:19pm

AustinBB410

AustinBB410

37 posts

Sonic adventure 2 for dreamcast/gamecube, and the fallout series for ps3 and xbox, and MAG for ps3 :)

Posted Jul 13, '12 at 2:14pm

De1ta

De1ta

10 posts

Elder Scrolls, Mass Effect, and Civilization are some good series.
But single games would be Endless Space, Spore, Sins of a Solar Empire (maybe).

Posted Jul 18, '12 at 6:00pm

Giljagaur

Giljagaur

3 posts

I would say my top 3 are the Kingdom Hearts series, the Legend of Zelda series and the God of War series :P

Posted Jul 19, '12 at 7:02am

ipawnurmum

ipawnurmum

3 posts

i love halo and am stoked about halo 4 coming out, even though bungie isnt making it. im excited about black ops 2, as i am a massive cod fan. but i can play zombie games for hours! left for dead 2 is one of my favourite zombie games, along with dead rising and dead island.

Reply to [vs] Favourite GAME/CONSOLE of all time

You must be logged in to post a reply!