Forums

ForumsVideo Games

[vs] Favourite GAME/CONSOLE of all time

Posted Jul 20, '12 at 2:52pm

Raffy453

Raffy453

20 posts

my favorite video game would have to be super smash bros. brawl for the wii cuz it jams all your favorite characters from all the best video games and i heard its coming out for the nintendo 3ds

Posted Jul 24, '12 at 5:49am

Chock61

Chock61

69 posts

Halo is the best game In all of the gaming history.
it has the best story,The best characters and the best multiplayer.

Posted Jul 26, '12 at 1:11am

Omniscently

Omniscently

15 posts

The Best game of all time is Skyrim, Immense world stuffed with varied tasks to perform,Dragon battles are a blast, Lovely art design capped by some beautiful, atmospheric touches, Enjoyable battles that you can approach in a variety of ways, Lots of compelling, self-contained stories to experience in addition to the main one. But like any RPG it does have its bugs, which may or may not ruin quests and render them broken, but Bethesda has fixed the "big ones" so to speak, and with the release of dawnguard, it blew me away...I don't know if you ever played oblivion, but it was also amazing, and the expansion pack they realesed called Shivering Isles, is one of the best expansion pack ever and Dawnguard in my opinion, was even better, it has an amazing questline, that kept me hooked for 5 days straight. Skyrim is the best game of all time because, it doesn't get "boring" or "old" there is always something to do.

Me + Sktirm Forever

Posted Jul 26, '12 at 1:13am

Omniscently

Omniscently

15 posts

The Best game of all time is Skyrim, Immense world stuffed with varied tasks to perform,Dragon battles are a blast, Lovely art design capped by some beautiful, atmospheric touches, Enjoyable battles that you can approach in a variety of ways, Lots of compelling, self-contained stories to experience in addition to the main one. But like any RPG it does have its bugs, which may or may not ruin quests and render them broken, but Bethesda has fixed the "big ones" so to speak, and with the release of dawnguard, it blew me away...I don't know if you ever played oblivion, but it was also amazing, and the expansion pack they realesed called Shivering Isles, is one of the best expansion pack ever and Dawnguard in my opinion, was even better, it has an amazing questline, that kept me hooked for 5 days straight. Skyrim is the best game of all time because, it doesn't get "boring" or "old" there is always something to do.

Me + Skyirm Forever

Posted Jul 27, '12 at 5:00pm

DivergentRebel

DivergentRebel

6 posts

Best game ever for handheld, Pokemon. There is NO arguing with that. For console, definitely Skyrim. There is so much to do and explore, you'll never run out of things to do.

Posted Jul 30, '12 at 6:22am

rabadon

rabadon

3 posts

Ocarina of Time is said to be one of the greatest games of all time, and I greatly agree with that statement

Posted Jul 31, '12 at 2:38am

ChillzMaster

ChillzMaster

1,359 posts

So I'm going to actually start a coherent competition in this thread!

Alright, so what's going to tank first, ladies and gentlement;

Dead Space, or Assassin's Creed?

-Chillz

Posted Jul 31, '12 at 6:09pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,694 posts

Knight

So I'm going to actually start a coherent competition in this thread!

Good intention, but most people will probably skip over your post.

Anyway, I prefer free roam games. There's much more to do and you're not restricted to the storyline, which makes it longer. Dead Space is good too, but I don't find much enjoyment from these games after I complete them.

Posted Jul 31, '12 at 10:22pm

Sauron23

Sauron23

267 posts

Legend of Zelda. All of the games are pretty different. The graphics are always good, and the games provide hours of entertainment.

Posted Aug 1, '12 at 9:26am

Mycal101

Mycal101

312 posts

I think the best game of all time would be call of duty 4 just love the story.

Reply to [vs] Favourite GAME/CONSOLE of all time

You must be logged in to post a reply!