Forums

ForumsVideo Games

[vs] Favourite GAME/CONSOLE of all time

Posted Aug 7, '12 at 10:26am

Wizorb

Wizorb

11 posts

ps3 but cant wait until the ps4 comes out it will be alot better

Wait until you find out the price. I don't think too many people are going to get their hands on it at first.

Posted Aug 7, '12 at 5:26pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

Wizorb, that can't be the same system... Are you sure those pictures aren't fake? Especially the first one. It looks like glass.

Posted Aug 9, '12 at 3:04pm

kevin8ye

kevin8ye

514 posts

XBOX 360!!!!!!!!! they said once u play Xbox, u don't wanna play PS3

Posted Aug 9, '12 at 3:23pm

maxfang36

maxfang36

22 posts

probably either Super Smash Bros Brawl for wii or SoulCaliber2 for wii/gamecube!

Posted Aug 10, '12 at 9:02pm

GoGoNichie

GoGoNichie

3 posts

My Favorite Console Is: The PS3 and Wii with all the games from Nintendo and most from or for the PS3

Posted Aug 11, '12 at 6:40am

xFILOx

xFILOx

1 post

i love fallout...especially new vegas but i prefer the story of fallout 3

Posted Aug 13, '12 at 2:46pm

Abzo11

Abzo11

2 posts

My Favourite game is is the Dragon ball Z Bodukai Tenkiachi Series, but i like the Battle Field Series best.

My favourite Console is the Xbox 360 because i like Halo as well.

Posted Aug 15, '12 at 11:52am

Gobernator

Gobernator

5 posts

I'd have to say Dead Island, it keeps you awake and active, just hearing the zombies moan creeps you out, and the occassional encounter with a big zombie like a ram or a butcher make you focus because if you don't you will die. For me it's great. Oh! almost forgot about the weapon modifications! Kinda like Dead Rising, but much more bloodier!

Posted Aug 16, '12 at 10:09pm

Jacen96

Jacen96

2,235 posts

Super Smash Bros: Brawl is a great game and has a high level of customization. The only down side is the friend codes, they are retarded.

Posted Aug 17, '12 at 4:21am

bubbarush

bubbarush

12 posts

My favorite game is the game: Overlord and Overlord II, they are slightly older games but are still fantastic.
I love to play it on the Ps3, because the system Compliments to controll and spells used in the game.
In the Game, you controll an Ever growing army of four different minions that can obtain armor and weapons and get gold for you and will fight for you. If you collect items your health mana and minions can grow. YOu can forge your own weapons and od a lot of different things.

Reply to [vs] Favourite GAME/CONSOLE of all time

You must be logged in to post a reply!