Forums

ForumsVideo Games

[vs] Favourite GAME/CONSOLE of all time

Posted Feb 17, '13 at 11:47pm

Suren727

Suren727

11 posts

My fav HAS to be, ChromeHounds. I was really upset when they turned off the servers and stop selling them in local stores.

Posted Mar 2, '13 at 7:19pm

portarto

portarto

81 posts

Half-Life 1 I've played it about 100 times through now and trying to improve speedrun time. Currently  little over 1 hour (no scripts, in one sitting). Seems like it's close to the top but still really far away, because getting minutes down is really hard.

Posted Apr 3, '13 at 7:08pm

GamerGuy75

GamerGuy75

17 posts

Favorite game

GTA: SA/GTA IV, I love open world/free roaming games, especially this one. You has so much things you can do like play basketball, and even ride bikes which are very fun. GTA 4 is better in some ways like you can play pool, darts, arcade games, etc.

Favorite game console

N64, SNES or PS2. N64 had some of the best games ever. Examples are the Mortal Kombat Trilogy, Bomberman 64, Super Mario 64, Mario Tennis, Paper Mario Kirby 64, Donkey Kong 64, Starfox 64, Mario Kart 64, Super Smash Bros., Yoshi's Story, Conker's Bad Fur Day, Pokemon Stadium, shall I stop?

SNES has ****** games such as Ice Hockey, Mega Man Trilogy, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles,  Mario Bros., Metroid, Pro Wrestling,  Castlevania, DuckTales, Mike Tyson's Punchout!, The Legend of Zelda, and of course Contra.

PS2 had great game series like Sly Cooper, Ratchet and Clank, Guitar Hero,  GTA, Resident Evil, True Crime, Metal Gear Solid etc. Don't forget it had the first God of War.

Posted Apr 7, '13 at 12:25pm

TheZanmato

TheZanmato

112 posts

I love Burnout 3: Takedown for PS2... I think this is the best game in the world ^^

Posted Apr 11, '13 at 9:23pm

wolfpup1

wolfpup1

4 posts

I enjoy Sony products the most I play my Ps vita almost every day! But most of the time we only use Netflix for our Ps3, except for when I'm playing the Little Big Planet series which i have every game of,so I guess I'd call it my favorite game series

Posted May 3, '13 at 11:51pm

primemaneesh

primemaneesh

13 posts

cs go for pc

Posted May 19, '13 at 2:31pm

abilitycraze

abilitycraze

15 posts

Borderlands for the xbox 360

Posted May 23, '13 at 9:59pm

KnightDeclan

KnightDeclan

487 posts

N64, Gamecube, and WIIU

Posted May 26, '13 at 7:02pm

ihsahn

ihsahn

431 posts

N64 and PS2, obviously. Any list that doesn't include the PS2 can and should be laughed at.

Posted May 28, '13 at 11:28am

KnightDeclan

KnightDeclan

487 posts

N64 and PS2, obviously. Any list that doesn't include the PS2 can and should be laughed at.
I enjoyed the PS2, no doubt, but i didn't like the games it had.  I played Resident Evil 4, but I liked it more on Gamecube.  The other games were descent, but I freakin hate the controller and the smoothness, you could say, of the movement.

Reply to [vs] Favourite GAME/CONSOLE of all time

You must be logged in to post a reply!