Forums

ForumsVideo Games

[vs] Favourite GAME/CONSOLE of all time

Posted May 28, '13 at 6:55pm

ihsahn

ihsahn

431 posts

I propose you simply didn't find the right games then. The PS2 had a list of classics longer than any other console's, as far as I know. But I also loved my old GameCube. Best controller I've ever played with IMO.

Posted May 30, '13 at 11:19am

KnightDeclan

KnightDeclan

487 posts

Listen, I didn't like the Wii, but give the WiiU a chance.  It's so much better.  Stop comparing to other companies, they're from another country don't forget.  Look at it for what it is.  It excells in its own way.  i mean, who needs all that extra crap.  I havent used nintendo Tv, the web browser, netflix, etc.  I've only played the games, and that's the only reason why i play it.

Posted Jun 2, '13 at 3:47am

Mr_Sand

Mr_Sand

687 posts

Listen, I didn't like the Wii, but give the WiiU a chance.

Why on earth did you buy a Wii U if you didn't like the Wii?
I smell sabotage

Posted Jun 2, '13 at 12:27pm

KnightDeclan

KnightDeclan

487 posts

Why on earth did you buy a Wii U if you didn't like the Wii?
I smell sabotage

First of all, idk how sabotage describes it.  Secondly, my friend told me it was amazing, so I tried his, loved it , and bought one.

Posted Jun 2, '13 at 2:27pm

Mr_Sand

Mr_Sand

687 posts

It means I think you're lying to try to prove your case for the Wii U.
Saying that the Wii wasn't any good but somehow the Wii U is considerably better. When the Wii still has lots of things that made it a good console. But now you discredit the Wii when it was your fall back argument.

Posted Jun 2, '13 at 3:01pm

Loptice

Loptice

215 posts

t means I think you're lying to try to prove your case for the Wii U.
Saying that the Wii wasn't any good but somehow the Wii U is considerably better. When the Wii still has lots of things that made it a good console. But now you discredit the Wii when it was your fall back argument.

So maybe he's lying but how can someone not like Wii and like Wii U i know few poeple who think the same (even though I'm not among them).

Posted Jun 2, '13 at 6:30pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,715 posts

Stop comparing to other companies, they're from another country don't forget.

...so? What does them being from another country have to do with anything? They are a company of the same industry, and thus must be compared by that industries standards

Posted Jun 3, '13 at 12:36pm

KnightDeclan

KnightDeclan

487 posts

So maybe he's lying but how can someone not like Wii and like Wii U i know few people who think the same (even though I'm not among them)
You guys are so empty on material that you're criticizing me for possibly lying.  Listen, the wii had bad graphics, crappy controls, and the interaction was stupid.  I don't wanna interact with my game like that, I wanna control it with a classic controller.

...so? What does them being from another country have to do with anything? They are a company of the same industry, and thus must be compared by that industries standards
Not necessarily.  People like games for different things.  if everyone had the same sense of taste, I'd agree, but some people like nintendo for what it is, rather than what it is better than the other companies for.

Posted Jun 3, '13 at 2:50pm

Loptice

Loptice

215 posts

You guys are so empty on material that you're criticizing me for possibly lying.  Listen, the wii had bad graphics, crappy controls, and the interaction was stupid.  I don't wanna interact with my game like that, I wanna control it with a classic controller

I was defending you but you don't obiviously don't care.

Posted Jun 3, '13 at 4:18pm

Mr_Sand

Mr_Sand

687 posts

I don't wanna interact with my game like that, I wanna control it with a classic controller.

First off there was a controller like that for the wii. Second your argument is shallow because earlier you stated that the Wii U was better because it had the ability to play all the wii games. BUt seeing as you clearly don't like the Wii but you like the Wii U, makes me second guess your loyalty to the console you solely defend. Your rationalizations as to why the Wii U is better don't make sense.

Reply to [vs] Favourite GAME/CONSOLE of all time

You must be logged in to post a reply!