Forums

ForumsVideo Games

[vs] Favourite GAME/CONSOLE of all time

Posted Jun 4, '13 at 2:18pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,230 posts

Not necessarily.  People like games for different things.

This would be an argument for genres...not companies

if everyone had the same sense of taste, I'd agree, but some people like nintendo for what it is, rather than what it is better than the other companies for.

Again..this argument seems to be centered around genres.

Little Debbie brand and Hostess are/(were) brands that make/made snack foods..yet the foods they made were different from each other. Despite these difference, because of the overlying common theme between them..the making of the snack foods...they are/were compared to one another

Posted Jun 4, '13 at 5:03pm

KnightDeclan

KnightDeclan

487 posts

First off there was a controller like that for the wii. Second your argument is shallow because earlier you stated that the Wii U was better because it had the ability to play all the wii games. BUt seeing as you clearly don't like the Wii but you like the Wii U, makes me second guess your loyalty to the console you solely defend. Your rationalizations as to why the Wii U is better don't make sense.
That doesn't even effect what i said.

Posted Jun 5, '13 at 7:10pm

Mr_Sand

Mr_Sand

687 posts

That doesn't even effect what i said

Actually you're contradicting yourself because you are changing your mind and saying one thing but then changing it.

Posted Jun 6, '13 at 9:33am

Loptice

Loptice

215 posts

Actually you're contradicting yourself because you are changing your mind and saying one thing but then changing it.

Yeah and because of that you should havve already noticed that replying on his massages has no reason.

Posted Jun 6, '13 at 10:07am

KnightDeclan

KnightDeclan

487 posts

Give AT LEAST one example, PLEASE!

Posted Jun 6, '13 at 5:46pm

Mr_Sand

Mr_Sand

687 posts

Yeah and because of that you should havve already noticed that replying on his massages has no reason

Yeah thanks for reminding me

Posted Jun 7, '13 at 5:18pm

TeslaGuy

TeslaGuy

1,000 posts

Well , PC , PS 1 and Nintendo DS
Since they are the only things I have

Posted Jun 8, '13 at 10:58am

Shietze

Shietze

1 post

I love Zelda, and I mean I looove it, it was my childhood game and everything. Personally, I don't play much video games but if I had to choose, it would be Xbox 360 or PC.

Posted Jun 9, '13 at 2:08pm

Mr_Sand

Mr_Sand

687 posts

I love Zelda, and I mean I looove it, it was my childhood game and everything. Personally, I don't play much video games but if I had to choose, it would be Xbox 360 or PC.

Well thats a mixed message if I ever saw one

Posted Jun 9, '13 at 8:17pm

KnightDeclan

KnightDeclan

487 posts

Well thats a mixed message if I ever saw one
XD Ikr? Do ya play video games or not?  Do you love Zelda or Microsoft games?

Reply to [vs] Favourite GAME/CONSOLE of all time

You must be logged in to post a reply!