ForumsGames[vs] Favourite GAME/CONSOLE of all time

839 359034
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Use this thread to express your opinions on different games.
You can list games any way you want, adding factors like console, series or genre to your post.
However, please be sure to add a reason for your choices instead of just spamming up names.

Ex:

Legend of Zelda: I like -game- best, because it is...
CoD: I really enjoy -game-, as...
Xbox: I think the best game for this is -

and so on.
  • 839 Replies
thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

Console: Sega Genesis
Game: Sonic & Knuckles
Series: Sonic the hedgehog (before 2007)

Sorry, had to go old school

wilson4938
wilson4938
16 posts
Nomad

i am a fan of the COD series especially black ops but i just cant wait for battlefes three

pizzaguy007
pizzaguy007
23 posts
Nomad

my fav games are most of the mario games, especially the 2d side scroller original ones, I <3 the classics

sodangobsessed
sodangobsessed
200 posts
Nomad

I don't know the best game in the world because I played a bunch of games so I'd say Colin Macre Rally 3. The graphics are literally real life.

jamesisten
jamesisten
1 posts
Nomad

Definetely the Ratchet and Clank series; great weapons and characters, my favorite series along with LittleBigPlanet. The first was a PS2 classic, the second just about equaled it. Up Your Arsenal has to be the best of the series; those galactic defenders were ace! Deadlocked was okay, but Future was a great return to the series. Looking forward to All4One in autumn!

jsparrow
jsparrow
47 posts
Nomad

i like a lot of games i dont have a favorite exactly im kinda stuck between. heavy rain for ps3, fallout 3, and elder scrolls oblivion.
what do you guys think is best?

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

JackSparrow, your choices are tough and correct at the same time! Pick one! I don't think you'll be ashamed of yourself if you just choose what your heart feels. I would go for TES4, though, just on the basis that I've played it for years and loved every bit of it.

Console: Super Nintendo Entertainment System

The SNES had such a great game library, but arguably had the BEST game library of all time, because of the high selection of highly-rated games. The console did very well because the games themselves did.

Game: Chrono Trigger. I just wished that others had the same zeal that I do about this game. It is ported to the Nintendo DS, so there shouldn't be any reason why DS'ers don't have this game. Why is this on the list? Because this is the highest rated game in existence. If you like RPGs, a vast storyline, and have a DS, go buy this. It's been on the shelves for a while, so it should be around 20-30 dollars at the most.

Series: The Elder Scrolls (soon to be giving birth to Skyrim!) Every time an Elder Scrolls game is released, it yields several Game of the Year awards and high scores. TES1 Arena was THE first game to employ free-roaming "do as you dang well please" mechanics as well as being one of the first games to install night/day technologies. From having a wide-range of quests, a wide-array of weaponry, and a large world mass to explore, as well as having many populated dungeons, towns, and caves to plunder, it's no wonder why this game, and the entire series itself, goes on my list of being the best series around.

tacotoaster
tacotoaster
3 posts
Nomad

i really like the halo series..... but my fav serires is zelda and mario galaxys http://pewpewpew

strailios
strailios
19 posts
Peasant

elder scrolls- i like these games because they have alot of side quests to do and wont get boring within the first month that you have the game.

efunky
efunky
25 posts
Nomad

My two favorite game series have to be Metal Gear Solid 1-4 and God Of War 1-3

efunky
efunky
25 posts
Nomad

I like these games because the story lines are epic and they stayed consistant with the ps consoles which are my favorite game systems

michael96412
michael96412
85 posts
Farmer

PC is my favorite because you can download TV series, Movies , games for free and there are MMORPG games and social sites.

sev322
sev322
463 posts
Nomad

I've said it once and ill say it again rachet an clank dynasty warriors halo battlefield

mysteriousmexican666
mysteriousmexican666
318 posts
Nomad

Rugrats in Paris mos def...

Nagato22
Nagato22
3 posts
Nomad

i like Counter-strike carbon )

Showing 121-135 of 839