Forums

ForumsVideo Games

[vs] Favourite GAME/CONSOLE of all time

Posted Feb 28, '11 at 11:36pm

TheRunner89

TheRunner89

1 post

Pokemon SoulSilver, it really brought back the nostalgia in the series!

Posted Feb 28, '11 at 11:50pm

Deathdealer14

Deathdealer14

101 posts

weeeeeellll, ps1 for legend of dragoon. nintendo 64 for duke nukem, and xbox 360 for cod waw and black ops, (only for the zombies, im obsessed with zombies right now(pretty much and zombie game or movie)its true i am obessed with zombies) and for wii. hmmmm for wii, there are a lor of good games on that system, but my fave for wii is super smash bros brawl.

Posted Mar 1, '11 at 11:00pm

Freakenstein

Freakenstein

8,196 posts

Cenere wrote:

please be sure to add a reason for your choices instead of just spamming up names.

Telling us why you like the game may entice people to buy it! Yay economy! :D

I already said Chrono Trigger on a different thread redirected to here, so I will say...Disgaea. The amount of specifications that you can actually do in the game, specifically the people and items, is vast. Each character can take council exams to boost their competence, which would in turn open doors for extra options to make their character stronger. After a certain level of exams taken, they can reincarnate, starting all over at level 1, but retains their skills, power, and mana, which is like a character currency. Each character can appoint apprentices, which makes them much stronger if said apprentice gets stronger. There is a vast array of items, item levels, and item stats. Said items have souls, which have different effects. You can go to Item World to strengthen the items and "awaken" the souls to make *those* souls stronger. After the item has been completely awakened, you can transfer souls to other awakened items, which can make your item's power very competitive.

Anyway, buy it if you like RPGs :)

Posted Mar 2, '11 at 7:42pm

francizsam

francizsam

4 posts

Metal Gear Solid 3!!!!

Posted Mar 2, '11 at 9:14pm

Adam68

Adam68

59 posts

Defiantly C.O.D. series

Posted Mar 3, '11 at 1:10pm

Johan0449

Johan0449

9 posts

AoE (Age of Empire) series are awesome

Posted Mar 3, '11 at 6:06pm

jacksonghuntington

jacksonghuntington

257 posts

O M G best console ever is n64. it wwas a classic. it was a god. it was the TRUE mario kart. this brings back memories :')

Posted Mar 3, '11 at 9:40pm

Adam68

Adam68

59 posts

C.O.D. Black Ops
Xbox 360
C.O.D. series

Posted Mar 4, '11 at 1:55pm

JACSBOX619

JACSBOX619

12 posts

MY Favourite game is all the call of duty game