ForumsGames[vs] Favourite GAME/CONSOLE of all time

858 143485
Cenere
Cenere
13,743 posts

Use this thread to express your opinions on different games.
You can list games any way you want, adding factors like console, series or genre to your post.
However, please be sure to add a reason for your choices instead of just spamming up names.

Ex:

Legend of Zelda: I like -game- best, because it is...
CoD: I really enjoy -game-, as...
Xbox: I think the best game for this is -

and so on.
  • 858 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,533 posts

I enjoy games that involve action, a good story line, drama within it and lengthily. A game that fits those would be some of the Dynasty Warriors games.

However, Heavy Rain fits in a good story line, drama and takes quite a while to beat, there's not much action besides some fighting scenarios.

I also enjoy FPS games such as Call Of Duty, Battlefield and Halo. Those games all give a lot of action and a somewhat good storyline. They lack in length, though. I find myself beating those games in a matter of hours. But nonetheless, they are great for online gameplay and gameplay against your friends.

cowboysrule848
cowboysrule848
17 posts

i like rally sport challenge

SM87
SM87
11 posts

[b]RACHET & CLANK!!!!!

yurex008
yurex008
32 posts

PS3: The best console ever, created by the best company. SONY RULEZ

excalibar12
excalibar12
2 posts

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time for the N64

This game is one of the best games ever because the story takes you through so many well designed temples and then when you think it's going to end, you get older and learn that there are even more fun temples to go through. This game was part of my childhood so it also has some sentimental value to me. This game is and will always be the best.

Bigchicano
Bigchicano
27 posts

Definetly for me its a tie with 007 Goldeneye and Super Mario 64... Those are common games, but those are the games i grew up playing with. When i was home alone I played Super Mario, a super fun game that I played over and over again. When friends came over I busted out 007 and we played for 1 day and like 6 hours straight the first time. Those are my absolute favorite games from when i was younger.

weditaw
weditaw
6 posts

Kingdom Hearts Series - I love it! The best story ever! And because it remembers me of my childhood and the Final Fantasy Characters!
Metal Gear Series - I like this one because of the gameplay, story, comedy, secrets and a lot of more things!

sniper356
sniper356
13 posts

easly Portal 2

CombatKing632
CombatKing632
3 posts

PS3-Metal Gear Solid:Rising
PSP-Assassins Creed Brotherhood
WII-Call of Duty: Black ops
Xbox 360-Modern Warfare 2

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
608 posts

I really like the Mario Galaxy and Mario Galaxy2. Those two games rock. And Punch-Out Wii is also awesome. Mario Party Series is always fun.

Pooman123
Pooman123
21 posts

Halo Reach or MW2 or Black Ops for me on Xbox

Likaon
Likaon
21 posts

For Me the best game ever is "The legend of Zelda: Ocarine of time".
But the most challenge big is to play "I wanna be the guy" or "I wanna kill the guy" of Pc.

SNIPERx13x
SNIPERx13x
100 posts

I think WoW is the best game ever but in January when Diablo 3 arrives i think i can change idea

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
608 posts

That game destroys your life. World Of Warcraft is a game that ends your life with friends and family and so on. I also loved Super Metroid for the Super Nintendo.

Demonblade
Demonblade
11 posts

I prefer the Tekken series on PS2 and PS3, because you can either just kill time when you're frustrated, or actually unlock each character's ending.
It's also good to play against friends

Showing 196-210 of 858