ForumsGames[vs] Favourite GAME/CONSOLE of all time

839 358347
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Use this thread to express your opinions on different games.
You can list games any way you want, adding factors like console, series or genre to your post.
However, please be sure to add a reason for your choices instead of just spamming up names.

Ex:

Legend of Zelda: I like -game- best, because it is...
CoD: I really enjoy -game-, as...
Xbox: I think the best game for this is -

and so on.
  • 839 Replies
Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

excuse i forgot to add my reason.,. simply gaming freedom... complete open sand-box which gives TOTAL poetic justice to the player in a way that was and has never been matched... not even LATER GTA's have been able to top this... in the time i had it i loged wat was roughly equivalent to a month STRAIGHT of play time and that was only my 1st time buying it.... if i still had it i GURANTEE i would still be playing.

SNIPERx13x
SNIPERx13x
100 posts
Nomad

i think the best game is World of Warcraft I play it from 2006 and i like it today too.

cratos123
cratos123
34 posts
Nomad

god of war or splinter cell fo ps2 xbox360 ps3 and psp

Bloodbind
Bloodbind
26 posts
Nomad

Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time /N64 it was The best game i ever played and still playing.

redlevigne
redlevigne
2 posts
Nomad

I think the best multiplayer online game is cod (call of duty). Maybe the campaign is always the same, it may be true, but the multiplayer is gettin better and better making a lot of changes in each version so I think we have cod for a while, its not the most played game online for anything.

navinz
navinz
7 posts
Shepherd

best game on pc is for sure cod black ops!! i played it 100 hours already

Applesin
Applesin
25 posts
Peasant

How about "Devil May Cry 4" ? I think it awesome game! It have very intresting story, cool graphics, dynamic battles and upgrading system. What's still need to be happy?

DarkClaw
DarkClaw
2 posts
Nomad

The beste consol game for me is Persona 3 for the Playstation 2

i like the split of the real life in the school and the life in the demontower to fight with the demons and the cut scene`s

sry my english is not very goog =(

JesttheJester
JesttheJester
3 posts
Nomad

Gears of War 1, 2 and probably 3 when it comes out are by the far the greatest games ever created. The first time I played it I went for 48 hours straight. No time for sleeping when you have aliens to chainsaw. It's really easy to play as A button does everything movement related. Awesome weapons - Torque bow anyone? - and the hordes... the diiiirty hordes... playing those on Insane difficulty is what keeps me going in life. I wish I could be a game tester for the genius's at Epic Games.

Juan960
Juan960
26 posts
Nomad

I like Metal Slug series, especially Metal Slug 3 and Metal Slug 6.

Metal Slug 3 has fun and great missions, and the story is very cool. I like the Mission 2 and 5.

Metal Slug 6 with the new characters avaible, and all characters have now special skills.

I play on Xbox and PlayStation 2, all games of Metal Slug, exepct Metal slug 7 and the XX because they are on nintendo DS and PSP.

I recommend this series to play and have fun all day.

CrossViper
CrossViper
481 posts
Nomad

I rather like the need for speed series.
And I love the Fallout games(Yes, both the old and new).

Halohailer
Halohailer
11 posts
Nomad

I enjoy Mass Effect 1 & 2.

It's an entire galaxy to explore. All the different alien races, their in depth cultures, governments, rituals, all make it so believable. Plus, the story is fantastic, you really feel like you're saving the galaxy!

darKguy77
darKguy77
12 posts
Nomad

BEST GAME: Uncharted 2
Reason: great graphics, amazing storyline, excellent choice of characters and voices and well laid out multiplayer with alot of different types of matches.

kidkun
kidkun
3 posts
Peasant

assassins cred brotherhood is one of the best games t I play but I think to Gears of War 2 is the best

amorboy
amorboy
1,255 posts
Shepherd

ahhh halo reach one of the greatest games i played (xbox360) and call of duty black ops (pc)

Showing 16-30 of 839