ForumsGames[vs] Favourite GAME/CONSOLE of all time

839 359376
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Use this thread to express your opinions on different games.
You can list games any way you want, adding factors like console, series or genre to your post.
However, please be sure to add a reason for your choices instead of just spamming up names.

Ex:

Legend of Zelda: I like -game- best, because it is...
CoD: I really enjoy -game-, as...
Xbox: I think the best game for this is -

and so on.
  • 839 Replies
aaron505495
aaron505495
3 posts
Nomad

for wii the best game ever would have to be Super Smash Brothers Brawl.
i love how it has characters like link, or ike along side characters like kirby or meta knight. it even has a few pokemon

superskip
superskip
5 posts
Nomad

My favorite game would have to be Toy story 2 for Ps1 it was simple yet brilliant no flaws nothing just sheer brilliance still play it to this day.

jesseses
jesseses
21 posts
Nomad

my top 3 is:
the mario series.
need for speed.
and just cause2.

mario:
mario is just great you know it's fun and easy

need for speed:
i like racing games and nfs has really a nice way of driving not like grand turismo that you'll have to stop before you can turn instead of slipping.\\

and jc2 is just fun to blow stuff up

linxking0vamp
linxking0vamp
1 posts
Peasant

Legend of Zelda OOT Favorite with out a doubt.

Kingdom Under Fire, really good RTS circle of doom sucked all the rest were ******.

Boarder lands because the multi-player just so much fun and added a great twist I just wish they would have made the game longer instead of coming out with loads of great DLC.

System wise

N64 it was my original system but it is where it started I mean it still has a control that I feel is 10 times more comfortable then the new PS3 one.

Xbox 360 it has all the modern awesomeness graphics and all but it is practical. I mean it does come in three colors white, black and shiny black what more do you need? It isn't invincible like the gamecube but thats just odd.

DeadFamous
DeadFamous
153 posts
Nomad

My favorite has still got to be Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas for the Playstation 2. There's nothing like coming home from a stressful day of work and beating the **** out of some old people.

jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

oddly i like nba street

Iradar
Iradar
2 posts
Nomad

NES Zelda 2 The Adventure if Link

Armedan
Armedan
1 posts
Nomad

WarCraft 2 ftw

auggy2627liveca
auggy2627liveca
347 posts
Shepherd

XBOX 360:I think the best game for this is C.O.D Black Ops.I think its the best because its the most realistic cod game and not like those fantasy games that arent real at all.Also i like the fact that there are zombies because they are my fav thing to play on that game.

TheHighwayman48
TheHighwayman48
11 posts
Nomad

Halo: Halo 3 was my favorite, because it was the first one I ever played. I still play the multiplayer today, and I just couldn't get bored of that game!

CoD: Call of Duty Modern Warfare was my favorite, because it had a ground-breaking, epic campaign, and classic multiplayer that is much more balanced than it's benefactor Modern Warfare 2.

Qwiik
Qwiik
27 posts
Nomad

I LOVE the FF-Series. Final Fantasy VII is the best game [I've] EVERRR played.

Tsurugi
Tsurugi
7 posts
Nomad

Mass Effect series will always have a special place on my shelf. When I played ME I it was unlike anything else. The sequel was only better. Great storyline, Enjoyable gameplay +replay value. Definitely one of the best ever

dumbbutdeadly2189
dumbbutdeadly2189
113 posts
Nomad

this guy spelled favorite wrong lol

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

this guy spelled favorite wrong lol

Favorite is the American spelling. Favourite is the English spelling.
Ezza205
Ezza205
43 posts
Nomad

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood was amazing, despite the multiplayer being original yet boring. The story of Desmond Miles is amazing, and it truly does bring the player into the world of both 2012 and Rome, unlike any other game has done before. The graphics are amazing, especially on the PS3, with an HDMI. Every flaw Assassin's Creed 2 showed was implemented on in the new installment, making it my favorite game of the year, if not of all time.
Another game I must highlight is Dragon Age Origins, for the PC. Its strategic gameplay is what really impressed me when I played it. Its deep story, numerous sidequests, DLC's, and paths to choose from, has made the name "Dragon Age" a very well known one. It was too bad Dragon Age 2 was such an upset. They slimmed everything down to bare bones, disappointing so many fans after playing one of the best games every made.

Showing 286-300 of 839