ForumsGames[vs] Favourite GAME/CONSOLE of all time

839 358587
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Use this thread to express your opinions on different games.
You can list games any way you want, adding factors like console, series or genre to your post.
However, please be sure to add a reason for your choices instead of just spamming up names.

Ex:

Legend of Zelda: I like -game- best, because it is...
CoD: I really enjoy -game-, as...
Xbox: I think the best game for this is -

and so on.
  • 839 Replies
Gstroy
Gstroy
482 posts
Nomad

I'm going to have to go with inFAMOUS. It has a great story, great gameplay, and 350 pains in the neck that give it replay value, I have 349 of them(Blast Shards) and have spent countless hours looking for it. It also has a unique karma system, and the citizens react based on how you do. I, of course, am hated and people throw rocks at me, lol. heres the developers website. http://suckerpunch.com/

xXeterXx
xXeterXx
9 posts
Nomad

I have to say Smash Bros Brawl, Melee, and 60 4!
They have epic characters with a mild violence.

xXpotatobloxXx
xXpotatobloxXx
37 posts
Nomad

I'd say either SSBB or Zelda ocorina of time.

goofygoober0
goofygoober0
1 posts
Nomad

[i]Oblivion elder scrolls is an awesmoe game for XboX

ianhq
ianhq
150 posts
Nomad

prototype is the best game ever

jmf1497
jmf1497
6 posts
Nomad

My favorite is Modern Warfare 2 for xbox 360. Looking forward to the Modern Warfare 3

ArmouredLambo
ArmouredLambo
45 posts
Nomad

My favourites are the Assassin Creed series and the Call of Duty series. Both on PS3 <----- As it is the best console after all. =)

jasonxtk
jasonxtk
68 posts
Nomad

I think all the old fashion games made by blizzard are my favorite, like the warcraft and diablo series
and I also like the shooter games made by Valve like Half-Life and Counter Strike

Tsquared
Tsquared
21 posts
Shepherd

Gears of War I think is an amazing series and Gears of War 3 is going to knock it out of the park

CoreFinder
CoreFinder
2 posts
Nomad

I must say Borderlands is deff in my top. Yeah, it has 2-Dimensional graphics, but they're supposed to be that way, so you can't complain. There is close to INFINITE weapons, and 8 different kinds.

I love the way the game is, it is a very long game, I've played for hours, and I'm not even a quarter of the way done.

The are so many types of enemies, specified into groups. Bandits have Bandit Thugs, Bruisers, ****** Bruiser, Psycho, Mutant Midget Psycho, that's not all of them. And besides bandits, there's Spiderants, Rakk, Skags, and so much more.

In my opinion Borderlands is worth the price. Cheap, and extremely fun, it's kinda old, yeah, but what's a year or two matter?

brisingr5665
brisingr5665
40 posts
Nomad

i love final fantasy and jus about any RPG, i also like MMO's, rock band, and all kinds of ****! its hard to pick a game but id have to say legend of zelda twilight princess as it played it 190hrs of gameplay and wasnt bored once!

turvekylpy
turvekylpy
1 posts
Nomad

black ops because of the many, many guns.

navinz
navinz
7 posts
Shepherd

best game ever is PES 11 !! pro evolution soccer 2011 pwns fifa 11 =D just play it and u will see

Karrypto
Karrypto
4 posts
Nomad

For Nintendo stuff it's definitely Legend of Zelda and for PC all the Valve stuff and the Gothic series(though not very popular)

haunt105
haunt105
6 posts
Nomad

When I play every game on Earth, I can say which is my favorite, so I will not say that -game- is the best, etc.
I like fighting games, so here is a list of some of my favs.
(top of the list is my most favorite, so on)
1. Halo Reach
2. Call of Duty: Black Ops
3. Just Cause 2
4. Halo 3 (multiplayer)
5. Assassin's Creed II

Showing 31-45 of 839