ForumsGames[vs] Favourite GAME/CONSOLE of all time

858 143050
Cenere
Cenere
13,744 posts

Use this thread to express your opinions on different games.
You can list games any way you want, adding factors like console, series or genre to your post.
However, please be sure to add a reason for your choices instead of just spamming up names.

Ex:

Legend of Zelda: I like -game- best, because it is...
CoD: I really enjoy -game-, as...
Xbox: I think the best game for this is -

and so on.
  • 858 Replies
Halo343rocks
Halo343rocks
6 posts

why? THEY ARE FRIKIN AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

404011xz
404011xz
215 posts

We've gone over this many times. EXPLAIN why it's the best. No, "They are frikin awsome", isn't a valid explanation.

Best console: PS2, It was just so simple and easy to use. It lasted for many years and has many games exclusive to it, and some now available on ps3, that I loved. The games didn't have the best graphics but my mind seemed to fill in the blanks and the games looked beautful. Now looking back on them after playing the PS3 they aren't the best. I guess with age comes less imagination.

itman2
itman2
37 posts

i like the nintendo ds it is classic and easy to play

xMasamune
xMasamune
1 posts

I've enjoyed playing the entire Final Fantasy series along with other Jrpgs. Probably would have to say that the Ps2 is my favorite console considering all of the many different series/titles that peaked my interest like kingdom hearts, gta, etc

liemsta
liemsta
1 posts

Best game ever is street fighter game. I've played it since sega came out. I like it mix with other things too. Streetfighteronline mix street fighter characters with xmen characters and a spiderman.

bob5442
bob5442
34 posts

my Favorite Console is the Nintendo 64 because of the cartridges,& game is James bond 00'7

404011xz
404011xz
215 posts

I can't believe I just remembered. Super Smash Bro's. it is truly a classical game that goes down as my top ten most favorite.

vinster132
vinster132
5,965 posts

Super Smash Bro's is definitely on my list of top 10 as well. The good times when I played on the Wii often.

404011xz
404011xz
215 posts

I'm talking about the gamecube version. my friend used to have a wii I played on from time to time with him but he sold it

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,995 posts

I'm talking about the gamecube version.

When you have a gamecube..smash bros is a must! Smash bros is the type of game you buy an entire console for..even if that is the only game you'll ever play on it
vinster132
vinster132
5,965 posts

'm talking about the gamecube version. my friend used to have a wii I played on from time to time with him but he sold it

Both versions were really good anyways. SBB was my first game on the Gamecube. I don't play anymore though.
zFuhz
zFuhz
1 posts

xbox

AustinBB410
AustinBB410
36 posts

Not sure if I posted here before but don't think so, Anyways easy pick for me, Sonic Adventure 2 is my favorite game. Had a lot of childhood memories with it and it's still a great game in my opinion. Fun and re-playable. Especially for the fact that I mostly played it for Dreamcast . Favorite system however, I'm not sure.

iSavior
iSavior
5 posts

Street Fighter is good on PS3.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,526 posts

ATV: Offroad Fury 2

I remember when I first got my PS2 and this came with it, I'd play it for a few hours each day. It had to be my most played game for a few months, even with friends it was fun. The game also had great soundtracks. I was actually a big fan of racing games for about two years, then I lost interest for some reason.

Showing 736-750 of 858