ForumsGames[vs] Favourite GAME/CONSOLE of all time

839 358582
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Use this thread to express your opinions on different games.
You can list games any way you want, adding factors like console, series or genre to your post.
However, please be sure to add a reason for your choices instead of just spamming up names.

Ex:

Legend of Zelda: I like -game- best, because it is...
CoD: I really enjoy -game-, as...
Xbox: I think the best game for this is -

and so on.
  • 839 Replies
Loptice
Loptice
242 posts
Peasant

You guys are so empty on material that you're criticizing me for possibly lying. Listen, the wii had bad graphics, crappy controls, and the interaction was stupid. I don't wanna interact with my game like that, I wanna control it with a classic controller

I was defending you but you don't obiviously don't care.
Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

I don't wanna interact with my game like that, I wanna control it with a classic controller.

First off there was a controller like that for the wii. Second your argument is shallow because earlier you stated that the Wii U was better because it had the ability to play all the wii games. BUt seeing as you clearly don't like the Wii but you like the Wii U, makes me second guess your loyalty to the console you solely defend. Your rationalizations as to why the Wii U is better don't make sense.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Not necessarily. People like games for different things.

This would be an argument for genres...not companies

if everyone had the same sense of taste, I'd agree, but some people like nintendo for what it is, rather than what it is better than the other companies for.

Again..this argument seems to be centered around genres.

Little Debbie brand and Hostess are/(were) brands that make/made snack foods..yet the foods they made were different from each other. Despite these difference, because of the overlying common theme between them..the making of the snack foods...they are/were compared to one another
KnightDeclan
KnightDeclan
478 posts
Nomad

First off there was a controller like that for the wii. Second your argument is shallow because earlier you stated that the Wii U was better because it had the ability to play all the wii games. BUt seeing as you clearly don't like the Wii but you like the Wii U, makes me second guess your loyalty to the console you solely defend. Your rationalizations as to why the Wii U is better don't make sense.
That doesn't even effect what i said.

Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

That doesn't even effect what i said

Actually you're contradicting yourself because you are changing your mind and saying one thing but then changing it.
Loptice
Loptice
242 posts
Peasant

Actually you're contradicting yourself because you are changing your mind and saying one thing but then changing it.

Yeah and because of that you should havve already noticed that replying on his massages has no reason.
KnightDeclan
KnightDeclan
478 posts
Nomad

Give AT LEAST one example, PLEASE!

Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

Yeah and because of that you should havve already noticed that replying on his massages has no reason

Yeah thanks for reminding me
TeslaGuy
TeslaGuy
959 posts
Nomad

Well , PC , PS 1 and Nintendo DS
Since they are the only things I have

Shietze
Shietze
2 posts
Nomad

I love Zelda, and I mean I looove it, it was my childhood game and everything. Personally, I don't play much video games but if I had to choose, it would be Xbox 360 or PC.

Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

I love Zelda, and I mean I looove it, it was my childhood game and everything. Personally, I don't play much video games but if I had to choose, it would be Xbox 360 or PC.

Well thats a mixed message if I ever saw one
KnightDeclan
KnightDeclan
478 posts
Nomad

Well thats a mixed message if I ever saw one
XD Ikr? Do ya play video games or not? Do you love Zelda or Microsoft games?

ihsahn
ihsahn
428 posts
Nomad

I think it's safe to say the PS3 is my favorite console of this generation.

Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

Im thinking that the Shield might be the next new gaming console for me. Im really liking how it looks and the features available for it.

somwill007
somwill007
7 posts
Nomad

You can also discover what game to play as well as purchase all those games from various consoles such as PS3, Xbox, PS4 and so on from WhatGameToPlay dot NET

Showing 751-765 of 839