ForumsGames[vs] Favourite GAME/CONSOLE of all time

839 358611
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Use this thread to express your opinions on different games.
You can list games any way you want, adding factors like console, series or genre to your post.
However, please be sure to add a reason for your choices instead of just spamming up names.

Ex:

Legend of Zelda: I like -game- best, because it is...
CoD: I really enjoy -game-, as...
Xbox: I think the best game for this is -

and so on.
  • 839 Replies
Trumpetfury
Trumpetfury
615 posts
Nomad

CoD, or Final Fantasy man... both were the beginnings of my gaming life...
CoD Classic
CoD 2 (if this has a name, idk it...)
CoD 3 (this one either.... lol)
CoD 4: Modern warfare
CoD 5: World at War
CoD 6: Modern Warfare 2
CoD 7: Black ops

In my opinion Modern Warfare 2. Just because it was the first FPS i really got into probly.... I mean.... yea... lol

FF 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, X, X2, 11, and soon: XIIIIV 2..... lol roman numeral win! :P

JACSBOX619
JACSBOX619
15 posts
Nomad

my list
1)cod black ops
2)cod world at war
3)cod modern warfare 2
4) saboteur
5)halo.......just kidding assains creed brotherhood
6)fifa 11
7)fallout new vegas
8)sims3

MasterF321
MasterF321
33 posts
Nomad

Super Mario Galaxy 2!Wha-hoo!It is very well designed,it has got cool graphics,colorful worlds,awesome music,nice gameplay,and many stars!It sure deserves to be one of the best games of all-time.

RamTitan
RamTitan
6 posts
Nomad

My most beloved possesions are Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas (XBOX360) Endless possibilities and you could replay forever, every playthrough is entirely different.

TheRunner89
TheRunner89
1 posts
Nomad

Pokemon SoulSilver, it really brought back the nostalgia in the series!

Deathdealer14
Deathdealer14
101 posts
Nomad

weeeeeellll, ps1 for legend of dragoon. nintendo 64 for duke nukem, and xbox 360 for cod waw and black ops, (only for the zombies, im obsessed with zombies right now(pretty much and zombie game or movie)its true i am obessed with zombies) and for wii. hmmmm for wii, there are a lor of good games on that system, but my fave for wii is super smash bros brawl.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

[quote=Cenere]please be sure to add a reason for your choices instead of just spamming up names.[/quote]

Telling us why you like the game may entice people to buy it! Yay economy!

I already said Chrono Trigger on a different thread redirected to here, so I will say...Disgaea. The amount of specifications that you can actually do in the game, specifically the people and items, is vast. Each character can take council exams to boost their competence, which would in turn open doors for extra options to make their character stronger. After a certain level of exams taken, they can reincarnate, starting all over at level 1, but retains their skills, power, and mana, which is like a character currency. Each character can appoint apprentices, which makes them much stronger if said apprentice gets stronger. There is a vast array of items, item levels, and item stats. Said items have souls, which have different effects. You can go to Item World to strengthen the items and "awaken" the souls to make *those* souls stronger. After the item has been completely awakened, you can transfer souls to other awakened items, which can make your item's power very competitive.

Anyway, buy it if you like RPGs

francizsam
francizsam
3 posts
Nomad

Metal Gear Solid 3!!!!

Adam68
Adam68
58 posts
Peasant

Defiantly C.O.D. series

Johan0449
Johan0449
17 posts
Nomad

AoE (Age of Empire) series are awesome

jacksonghuntington
jacksonghuntington
347 posts
Nomad

O M G best console ever is n64. it wwas a classic. it was a god. it was the TRUE mario kart. this brings back memories :'

Adam68
Adam68
58 posts
Peasant

C.O.D. Black Ops
Xbox 360
C.O.D. series

JACSBOX619
JACSBOX619
15 posts
Nomad

MY Favourite game is all the call of duty game

demonscurse
demonscurse
8 posts
Nomad

pc.ps3=GTA=grand theft auto.san andreas

sasquatchcarrot
sasquatchcarrot
189 posts
Nomad

ps3/xbox360- darksiders, not the best replay value, but you can play through the game multiple times and still get the same fun out of is as you did when you first played it. amazing game (awsome boss fights, very memorable)

Showing 76-90 of 839