psprockz
psprockz
214 posts
Nomad

this is my page can you beat it

Armor Games
psprockz

Control Panel | Logout
Action Games Adventure Games Arcade Games Shooting Games Puzzle & Skill Games Strategy Games Sports Games Miscellaneous Games --Game Quick Jump-- Sleepless Knight - AssassinRocket ManThe Last Stand 2Pillage the VillageObsessive Compulse TournamentDoeoArmed with WingsLast TouchdownDoodle DefenderMiniDrumPro WarlordsIndestructoTank A.E.Age of WarThe Fancy Pants Adventure World 2SonnyThe Last Stand Games Community Submit News Community Chat Store Blog About Contact
psprockz
is a 13 year old Male in in the streets of L.A. and is ranked #122 out of 76,939 users

AIM: to get a 360,ps3 and a wii
MSN: my email is justintime4koala@yahoo.com
Yahoo: justintime4koala
XBOX Live: have an xbox but no xbox live
Wii: nope
PS3: have a psp not ps3
SteamID: whut is this is it like somthing you use when you foot is sore or when you go to a spa?
About
clubs:
prez and c.e.o. of the new club and ranked as Garudian of non spam.
prez and c.e.o. of the music club and i am ranked as music masta.

_NEW CLUB!!!_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
C.E.O.sprockz
preident: psprockz
presidents help:iskane
vice preisdent: bunny200
vice presidents help:damasta333
secretary: austinc
secretary help: oscynk
tresurer: switchfoot
tresurer help: lil_gangsta_blaze
high memberssprockz,bunny200.switchfoot,austinc,iskane,damasta333,lil _gangsta_blaze,oscynk
all memberssprockz,bunny200,iskane,austinc,switchfoot,damasta333,madgamer0
12,LIL_GANGSTA_Blaze,oscyn,streetego,wikiwolf,nurvana,cheef
if you want to know more info regarding this culb or you want to be a member please notify me by leaving a comment on my page or e-mailing me justintime4koala@yahoo.com
remember first come first serve so if you ask sooner can be the high members.if you want your name in the"this could be you" please leave me a comment on my page saying so.oh and if you want more info on the club you can also ask other members not just me.if you are a member please put a mod help sign at the top of your user page and also put your ranking status which is shown here:
100ap=newbie
200ap=member
300ap=mod helper
400ap=mods choice of help
500ap=high member
600ap=almost a mods star helper
700ap=mods star helper
800ap=trustworthy member
900ap=advancded help
1000ap=gardian of the non spam
2000ap=tresureres choice
3000ap=secretary's help
4000ap=vp's visual aid
5000ap=presidents choice
6000ap and up=mod worthy

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

i am a good kid i get a A's and i am very good at video games. i like reading and i in trust others triupmh. i play basket ball.Goals our to get into the monthly leaderborads and get over 1000ap's . http//:armorgames.com/?refferal=psprockz
also i will not be here during school hours and will most likely be here on mondays and tuesdays so if you need anything regarding me i will not be able to respond until later...........
i am starting a music club yo were we talk about about music and all that applies to it.We will have a fourm in the tavern for members or want-to-bes simalar to my other clubs fourm post.
c.e.osprockz
prezidentsprockz
vice president:bunny200
secretary:ngfan14
tresuer:this could be you
new music informat:this could be you
high memberssprockz,bunny200,ngfan14
regular members:
ranks:
0-99ap=newbie
100-199ap=music man/girl
200-299ap=DJ
300-399ap=music mixer
400-499ap=music dude/dudet
500-599ap=music fanatic
600-699ap=music info
700-799ap=soudja boy
800-899ap=akon
900-999ap=sweet sound
1000-1999ap=music masta
2000-2999ap=up-to-date music
3000-3999ap=prez music
4000-4999ap=music playa
5000ap and up=music artist

Armor Points

124 games rated
669 comments
280 forum posts
0 games submitted
0 referrals
0 merits
Friends austinc ubertuna royandgrand Carlie ArmorGames Asherlee DanielMcNeely dank WizardInBlack RichardohyeahAll friends »
Favorite Games Thing Thing Bush Shoot-Out Detonate Four Second Frenzy Doodle Defender The Last StandAll favorites »
Rules & Guidelines
The Messenger
this weeks song topic is the song: fake it

psprockz says:

Posted at 9:48am on 5/1/2008
this weeks song topic is the song: fake it

Vote Flag Delete
psprockz says:

Posted at 9:40am on 5/1/2008
and once agian my rank went down.......not for long...........

Vote Flag Delete
nick_coolhaha says:

Posted at 10:34pm on 4/30/2008
No, because you told me what it meant when I didn't know what it meant, so thanks for telling me what it means.

Vote Flag Delete
nick_coolhaha says:

Posted at 8:24pm on 4/30/2008
Oh, okay thanks a lot for the information. I really appreciate it.

Vote Flag Delete
bunny200 says:

Posted at 7:08pm on 4/30/2008
hi

View all comments »

About Armor Games | Developers Corner | Link to Us | Free Website Games | Blog | Help | Terms and Conditions | Privacy | Games Feed

Copyright 2005-2008 Armor Games. All Rights Reserved.

Games Radar

• 1 Reply
Djkgb
Djkgb
677 posts
Peasant

This is just a spam... you are only copying and pasting your page... Its a spam and should be locked. It is pretty much pointless

Showing 1-1 of 1