ForumsThe TavernIf you could be in possession of any "super power"...

214 35186
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

If you could be in possession of any "super power", what would it be. Try to refrain from "God powers" such as every power or the power to do what ever you want.

• 214 Replies
feeed
feeed
148 posts
Nomad

Power of trust, making everyone trust me and then i will be able to do anything in the world, heck i could go to a bank get all the money of it and leave and they wont do anything because they trust, ohh the freedom.

darkrai097
darkrai097
858 posts
Nomad

But with telekinesis, you threaten the person at the counter with a floating gun, while not even being in the building, and you leave no traces of anything behind, though of course this would backfire if anyone knew you had telekinesis.

feeed
feeed
148 posts
Nomad

Why bother with that ? they could kill you while you are sleeping, they wouldnt do that to me.

Beside i could do way more than just that, i could tell people to fight themselves and they would do that, do you know how much fun i could do with such a superpower ?

darkrai097
darkrai097
858 posts
Nomad

Why would they not kill you just because they trust you? And I could force people to fight. Yippee.

SwiftScythe
SwiftScythe
11 posts
Nomad

I'd love to be able to read minds, just knowing what people were thinking would be cool, but only if you attempted to read their mind, if it just happened to every person around you, I'd have a headache.

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

Dark, you just inspired me about the full potential of telekinetic power. This could bring the "Stop hitting yourself" joke to a whole new level.

midgetman
midgetman
36 posts
Nomad

the power of time traviling, I could go to the past with a bazooka and the crud out of everyone

jjrocks66
jjrocks66
912 posts
Shepherd

if i could have any super power i would pick the ability to control things with my mind. i think its called telekenysis or something like that.

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

JJ, the term that you are looking for is telekinesis.

SuperRaven
SuperRaven
128 posts
Nomad

god powers >=) other then that, i would say every power except maybe immortality.

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

@SuperRaven

Try to refrain from "God powers" such as every power or the power to do what ever you want.

Lol...
Bearsal1121
Bearsal1121
290 posts
Nomad

I would have the power to make someone want to **** me.

darkrai097
darkrai097
858 posts
Nomad

Immortality would actually suck. You'd have to live through the deaths of everyone you know, if you caught a normally life-threatening disease, you'd just sit there feeling absolutely horrible for longer than mortals would, if your city gets bombed or something like that, you'd have to sit in a raging ball of flame, unable to die but being turned into burnt flesh, and if the earth explodes, a) you'd have to live through the previous, but worse and b) you'd spend eternity floating around the universe, with no one around, unable to die and yet not really alive, just enduring.

supremzach
supremzach
95 posts
Nomad

ethier electricity or telekenisis

supremzach
supremzach
95 posts
Nomad

oh and if i chose electricity i could all so control magnatisam(im sorry i spelled it wrong)you could also do insta deth by stoping messeges in the brain or heart

Showing 106-120 of 214