ForumsNews and FeedbackSaved games

20 9499
Drumstick
Drumstick
2 posts
Nomad

I apologize if this question has been asked before, but I could not find any topic that refered to it.

I know that your saving are saved at your computer, but will you still be able to use your savings from ag2 in ag3?

• 20 Replies
No_Stress
No_Stress
366 posts
Nomad

Yes, all saving files from ag2 are working fine on ag3.

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

No_Stress, thanks for helping out!

Just a few other thoughts on the subject:

Games that use our server storage (ie ExitPath) will be tied to your username/login, and will retrieve your information on any computer, any browser, etc., that supports Flash games. All you need to do is log in to Armor Games (AG2 or AG3) and you'll have access to your game progress.

All other games that save your progress locally on your computer should work in any browser on that operating system, whether you use AG2 or AG3.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

cormyn, I still haven't gotten any of my Exit Path data back yet.
Do you know why?

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

Not offhand. Send Larry a comment, and let him know your data is missing, he was the one working on a migration scheme to juggle stuff around in the database.

gaboloth
gaboloth
1,613 posts
Peasant

If Larry is lroot he has closed comments.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

If Larry is lroot he has closed comments.

I think Larry is lroot. I saw his comments were closed.
I went to getsatisfaction and left a topic there about it. Hopefully he sees it.
Drumstick
Drumstick
2 posts
Nomad

Great That was the only thing I was affraid of. Now Im really looking forward to see AG3. Thanks the the quick reply.

MasterC2010
MasterC2010
187 posts
Shepherd

would arkandian crusade be transferable from one computer to another, or will i have to make 2 separate saves on 2 computers?

No_Stress
No_Stress
366 posts
Nomad

@MasterC2010
Yes, you can transfer your save files from one computer to another.
Please, take a look at THIS thread to see the files from Arkadian Crusade that you need.
If you don't know how to find the cache.armorgames.com folder just say and we will tell you how to find it.

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

Sorry, didn't know he had his comments closed.

But yes, we've had several beta users play their games interchangeably across both AG2 and AG3 without any problems.

MasterC2010
MasterC2010
187 posts
Shepherd

sorry, i'm not too good with all these terms. so what's a cache, and where can i find it

No_Stress
No_Stress
366 posts
Nomad

The folder cache.armorgames.com is a folder where is stored all the save files from Armor Games.

The path for this folder on Windows XP(if you are using a different OS please tell us, maybe someone else can help you to find the path for an another OS - OS = Operational System) should be this:

C:\\Documents and Settings\\USERNAME\\Application Data\\Macromedia\\Flash Player\\#SharedObjects\\Random numbers and letters\\cache.armorgames.com

Just copy the save files you want and transfer to another computer(paste the files in the same folder) or if you want just copy the entire folder(cache.armorgames.com) and transfer to another computer.

MasterC2010
MasterC2010
187 posts
Shepherd

i'm using a mac

No_Stress
No_Stress
366 posts
Nomad

If I'm not mistaken the path for Mac is:

USERNAME\\Library\\Preferences\\Macromedia\\Flash Player\\#SharedObjects\\Random numbers and letters\\cache.armorgames.com

MasterC2010
MasterC2010
187 posts
Shepherd

i enter this into the website search bar?

Showing 1-15 of 20