Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

Colony Strategy

Posted Jul 26, '11 at 2:23pm

epic322

epic322

8 posts

Yos i have heard that you have been banned from colony, just wanted to know if this was true or not

Posted Jul 26, '11 at 10:46pm

epic322

epic322

8 posts

i didn't read all of the comments, but idk if anybody has named the spec ops strategy, start out with bank and save up till you get 80$, then buy a spec ops building and start making special forces outside your base, once you have around 3 special forces outside your base, u fall back to line them up, then pin, keep adding special forces to your blockade until you are confident enough to attack, for this strategy u must also be a monarchy gov , i learned this strategy from masterdn

Posted Aug 13, '11 at 9:26am

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,715 posts

I don't like that one very much and prefer forge

Posted Aug 16, '11 at 12:12am

rawwr123

rawwr123

307 posts

people think communists r bad but i think i found a good startagie with them:
Bank
outpost aoutobuild tnaks/marines depending on if ur facing air or ground units
hospital: by this time u should have made a pin of tanks/marines, this gives u 2 influence per 5 secs and u get estra if uve killed people, make med teams whever u can
from here on its smooth sailing, make grodits agaisnt air and hovers agaisnt gruond, and keep on building med teams, if they start spamming pahntoms, and u dont thinkur grodits can hold them off, build a saint, i havnt lost yet with this strategie, but i havnt played any pros with it either, if u c any startagies that could easily beat pls tell me, im still a noob at this game

Posted Aug 16, '11 at 9:07pm

SierraCastaway

SierraCastaway

137 posts

Great adivice!

Posted Aug 24, '11 at 8:56am

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,715 posts

Hint: rank 1 is not the highest rank, its the lowest, i dont know if rank 5 is highes but i know u get it at a 77% win, i only have 82% so i cant say if theres a rank 6

You rank up from getting a certain amount of points that you get from winning and get more and more of them from consecutive wins. NOT from win percentage!

I saw a forum on this but I forget what it was called...

Of course I might be completely WRONG but I am pretty sure that you are.

Posted Aug 24, '11 at 9:05am

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,715 posts

Oh yes also there are officially ten ranks, with rank 11 being a hacker rank, ranks one two and three symbols being 1, 2, and 3 chevrons.

Rank 4 is a diamond, rank 5 a star. 6 I think is a blue star with a line over it, 7 is two lines over the blue star.

Rank 8 a yellow star I think with a line over it, 9 is two lines over the yellow star. I forget what rank ten is.

I may be completely mixed up with ranks 6-9 so....

Also I found the forum I was talking about. It's called Colony rank guide.

Posted Aug 25, '11 at 11:22pm

kingofwar1234

kingofwar1234

611 posts

rank ten is three yellow stars(i think)

Posted Aug 26, '11 at 6:38am

kalkanadam

kalkanadam

800 posts

wow

Posted Sep 5, '11 at 3:46pm

roger1

roger1

3 posts

I have read the first page and i see some flaws mod. sakata is 50 inflence not 100 the cap. for influence is 200 mod. phntom costs 35 influence... and a few other things, if someone else has the following strategy, i would like to say that i made this verson up by my self... this is for CW gov. facits so you build faster... make a bank make an armory set it on money,make a hospital, make an OP make 4 or so marines and move them to the missle of the frield to get influence... upgrade hospital, NEVER upgrade the bank, i wll tell you why in a second, upgrade your OP both times make 4 hover tanks deploy medics with your inflence and keep them out of splash range... Then destroy then bank and make an armory and set it to the blue energy.... over kill the production of bq's and bomb and unit they make when money/energy gets to 300 or so switch it to man power till it gets down to 100, and wait it out most likly your enemy will quit after you destroy them with your bqs, this stratgy works well with experenced people who know what they are doing.

Reply to Colony Strategy

You must be logged in to post a reply!