Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

Colony Strategy

Posted Dec 30, '11 at 8:37am

inflict

inflict

385 posts

i dont know what you would bring to it but me and nubble seem to be haveing close 1v1s when we play both sides. i normally win on micro. i would say that the forge build is more macro and dual is more micro.

and in 2v2 im sure mine build would destroy yours

Posted Dec 30, '11 at 10:16am

DracoTheDragon

DracoTheDragon

103 posts

i dont know what you would bring to it but me and nubble seem to be haveing close 1v1s when we play both sides. i normally win on micro. i would say that the forge build is more macro and dual is more micro.

like i said it all depends on the situation. plus as a dual build it is expected to have difficult micro. The key point of the capi user is that they need to maintain the pressure against their opponent while still gathering their resources. But also, they must choose their units wisely for the situation. As for the fasci, they just need to survive until they have a decent army at tier-2 and kill the first mod sakata

and in 2v2 im sure mine build would destroy yours

tbh im not so sure. 2vs2 brings so many new elements to consider

Posted Dec 31, '11 at 7:17am

inflict

inflict

385 posts

tbh im not so sure. 2vs2 brings so many new elements to consider

no that i am certain of.
dual is mainly a 1v1 build when you have 2 player its better to use your tier for somthing else

Posted Jan 3, '12 at 9:31pm

DracoTheDragon

DracoTheDragon

103 posts

dual is mainly a 1v1 build when you have 2 player its better to use your tier for somthing else

Maybe. It all depends on the situation. However i have a feeling a dual build and a monarchy build just might be deadly. Plus there are situations when dual building is required as a pinbreak over sterotypical ops. But ill agree, as of now it seems like focusing on one type of building is best

Posted Jan 4, '12 at 4:33pm

inflict

inflict

385 posts

i never thought of that. dual+mon. that sound quite powerful actualy, but still...

Posted Jan 7, '12 at 12:08am

DracoTheDragon

DracoTheDragon

103 posts

like i said im not really sure. More than likely mba2 would destroy this build but im thinking

P1-bank Post forge-variation
P2-Hosp-variation

It would counter post users with early tank pin. it would counter forge users with marines backed with medics. If its a mix, probably a pinbreak of the saint, scouts and marines would be useful. against mon, its all about the micro battle. So definitely against random people it would work. But organized matches would be more tricky

Posted Jan 9, '12 at 9:57pm

DracoTheDragon

DracoTheDragon

103 posts

meh saint pinbreak seems too long... Maybe its better if it goes Fascist for the dual build while the monarch goes post 2nd. That way, It might be possible to take the air with a single tank followed into double marine, and scout break.

Posted Jan 10, '12 at 7:19am

Azelr

Azelr

2 posts

good

Posted Jan 13, '12 at 2:34am

thedarkdemonsclan

thedarkdemonsclan

33 posts

missile plan is the best lol

Posted Jan 13, '12 at 12:38pm

Nerfanator

Nerfanator

8 posts

MY best strategy is to first build a forge and rush with 4 romans, then get a solar grid, then bank, then armony, upgrade bank and soloar grid, then max the forge and produce gladiators and Sakata Spiders and Skakata M1-19, just build up (make armory $$$ until everything is upgraded then make it energy, keep building up until you have over 1500 $$$ then demolish bank and make a outpost and upgrade it and get hover tanks & sniper, by the time youve done that have ally make a hospital and get a BUNCH of meditechs so if enemy attacks you will heal, then play defence until enemy sends all troops at you then you just send alll yours (your will most likly win) and you win
--------------------------------------------------------
btw if you dont want to lose as manyt troops in big fight then build meat sheild (cheap units like marines and scouts and romans)you will PWN! tried that strategy 10 times and i won 8 times XD comment on my profile if you wish to hear more strategies

Reply to Colony Strategy

You must be logged in to post a reply!