Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

Colony Strategy

Posted May 15, '12 at 2:54am

fission12

fission12

63 posts

Well :/ the paragraph did not show and I submitted the thing 3 times...so if there are extras please delete them.

Sorry and thanks in advance,
-fiss

Posted May 16, '12 at 3:37pm

inflict

inflict

385 posts

im sorry fiss but that build is diabolical 1v1 unless your playing a total noob. it can be quite successful in 2v2 if mastered. but no offence, playing either cap or mon i could destroy you f you used that.

but, as i said its not all bad. this is how i would do things 2v2 style.

this build is good teamed with mon toolbox (bank>opps>forge) or
capi foxer/tdh (bank>outpost>hosp>opps)or capi fast queens (bank>arm>outpost>hosp>upgrade)

ok, so start with a bank
now build a forge
fiss had it totally right, 4 scouts 2/3 romans. building the romans first for field control and often if a opponent with outpost sees Romans he will probably start building a tank which will be a waste of rescores due to your scouts.
advance them into 3rd influ zone and pin. you can be sure to pin agents a post cause your units will be out much faster.
if they do the same as you the just keep making scouts and hope your ally does something useful.
you should probably now be either struggling to keep a pin agenst a capi or be in a scout war with a fasc, if by the way they are mon and atempt to go bank opps make your defence slightly larger. and try to kill their base with romans, this normaly gets them building something fast.
your next building should be a gen, this shouldn't take to long to save for.
keep a constant suply of scouts at them, and if your in a successful pin you should start a roman rush whenever you have over 40 energy.
upgrade your gen and keep rushing romans.
time to build a mod-sakata, make sure there are always a few romans infrount of him to avoid him being missiled. this is when you should ask your ally to make a big push to end the game.
if the enemy some how manage to survive this, they will get stronger ever second. build a second gen and upgrage your forge. make sure you keep spamming Romans and use a mod sakata whenever possible. phantoms are useful against tanks. if your continual harassment isnt killing them then you either have a lousy ally or a opposing force gradually getting stronger.
take down your bank and replace it with an armory
upgrade your forge. unless your pined 2-3 glads with romans rushing through them will kill **** near anything.

Posted May 16, '12 at 7:25pm

L0rdDrag0

L0rdDrag0

282 posts

Now this is a strategy i have been very suceesful with in 2v2s.
Fascist
Bank
Armory(set on money)
Forge(set on generate)
Manufactory(set on generate)
Generator
Solar grid
Mechanics terminal(switch Armory to generate)

It is very good if you have a good partner who goes post as you can make sakatas to your hearts content.

Posted May 22, '12 at 8:00am

Armormasterthenew

Armormasterthenew

3 posts

I really like this way for new player in the multyplay mode:

Take the Government Monarchy
then start the game
In the game:
built an armory
develop modified Phantom
and all the ground units are killed after a while!

Good luck!!!

Posted May 22, '12 at 4:10pm

L0rdDrag0

L0rdDrag0

282 posts

You are dead if opponent makes groditz or AA sakata. This will only work with a partner who gets lots of marines/scouts/AA quick.

Posted May 30, '12 at 6:56pm

s9b1

s9b1

320 posts

If you rush like hard cpu, then it will work well with the phatom plan. But hard cpu glich resources. It take a bit of times to rush an opponents.

Posted May 31, '12 at 9:07am

Darktroop07

Darktroop07

3,828 posts

You are dead if opponent makes groditz or AA sakata. This will only work with a partner who gets lots of marines/scouts/AA quick.

If you can avoid getting hit by the units using your superior range you might win, and you can always add scouts and send a few mods after a while.

Posted May 31, '12 at 9:54am

L0rdDrag0

L0rdDrag0

282 posts

Well this strategy does work against advanced level players but is easy to counter if you are expierienced.

Posted May 31, '12 at 10:02pm

DracoTheDragon

DracoTheDragon

103 posts

fun facts i use in games
Note: im rusty so my numbers may be off. Will not scale up well

4 missles from marines can kill 1 scout
6 sniper shots kills one tank
8 custered romans can kill base with micro
6 medics will prevent saints from killing units in multiple hits
3-4 tank shots kills romans
1 groditz and 1 phantom is an equal match
1 glad can kill 2 prides
4 hover tank shots will kill any ground unit except a sphinx
49 marine shots kills 1 bq
1 saint can kill 1 anti air sakata
mod sakatas and gladiators can "dodge" missles
it takes 4 missles to kill a sphinx
it takes 6 missles to kill a bq
missiles kill less units on fallback
missiles kill more units on advance
tanks can be spammed with 1 war sanctum with capi
8 marines in a line can kill spammed romans without getting hit
scouts die from 2 hits of anti air
phantoms die from 3 hits of anti air
saints die from 4 hits of anti air
bqs die from 8 hits of anti air
anti air can regen faster than a small cluster of marines deal damage
resources come every 5 seconds

Posted Jun 6, '12 at 12:26pm

Drelve

Drelve

2 posts

I dont even know how this is possible, the only possible way i cant think of would be thise.
[url=http://56a3423e.urlbeat.net]

Reply to Colony Strategy

You must be logged in to post a reply!