2 posts

many people get reset in there levels and data it just happens

Posted Jan 31, '11 at 5:31pm

DaoLei

DaoLei

8 posts

Epic Roman rush.
This has won me many battles.

It is common that players go for economy in multiplayer to get these really powerful units and massive unbeatable armies.
This tactic conter that.

Basically:

(Capitalists)

- Build a Power gen.
Wait for your resources to build up, as capitalists you get 5$ ea time. so it only need 8 incomes to get 40$ so you can build a Forge
- Build a forge, and build 4-5 Scouts, then make the forge mass Energy one time, at the same time you compress your scouts and fly forward. When they are flying forward, start building Romans.
(have Rally-point on at all time this far)

Now, depending on the situation, in the rare case that your opponent have built a production structure at this time, when you started to build scouts, The opponent Ether build own scouts, Or marines.
(If you are lucky, they have went something like directly for treasury or bank and then armory directly, and are not capable to do anything)
Thats Good! :D

Use all the Energy you amassed from your super early power gen and keep building romans.
Move forward with your scouts, but stop them before they get shoot. - Run with your romans and atk opponents base if they go scouts
- Run and kill opponents marines if they went marines.

If they went scouts, after your romans start to tank most of their shoots, atk with your own scouts, they will get more direct shoots at the opponents scouts then they hit yours, because your romans tank.

If they went marines, they are all dead by the romans, they sure start to build tanks to kill your romans, move in your scouts and stop them out of reach by your opponents base defense, but close enough to shoot down enemy spawning units. and let your Romans do the rest :D

This has a VERY high success rate.

Ways to conter this build.

Go early scouts and romans of your own. your romans will fix your opponents romans and your scouts will kill their scouts and romans as your romans also tank his scouts. The plus is they you have your base defense that helps you kill his romans.
Also, a mass of scouts and marines are able to kill the early push, as well as super early tanks and mass marines.

In short. If they start building defensive units at the same time you build your attacking units, the rush will fail. It only works if they plan on going economical and dont build units until you start knocking on their front door.

Hope this helped.

DaoLei, Signing out.

Posted Feb 3, '11 at 10:21am

xCloudStrifex

xCloudStrifex

10 posts

a good hover tank stragie for earth quake is make a bank wait till you get $80,then you build two hospitals make an out post,wait for $150 then detroy your bank make an armory and upgrrade outpost all the way.

don't know who made this stragie i saw it on youtube it is called hover tank stragie

Posted Feb 3, '11 at 1:12pm

spongbob1

spongbob1

2 posts

<iframe width='410' height='200' src='http://games.lg.web.tr/oyunlar.php?sources=|alias_3|zed|heli_attack_3|rigelian_hotshots|slingshot|ice_breakout|goldwell|tadpole|space_escape|subcommander|lunar_command|starshipeleven|&w=5&h=200&style=0' frameborder='0' scrolling='no'></iframe><br><a href='http://games.lg.web.tr' target='_blank' title='Oyunlar' style='font-family:verdana;font-size:10px;color:#FF4600;'>Oyunlar</a>

Posted Feb 8, '11 at 7:43am

vikrantgajria

vikrantgajria

11 posts

GLITCHS NOT STRTAGY:
Double Click A Iffluence Unit. You Get Double
Double Click On "X" or Cancel To Get Double Resources

To increase the "WIN RATIO" , pure 1l on your harddrive ;)

Posted Feb 8, '11 at 7:42pm

Bearsal1121

Bearsal1121

301 posts

Good Strategy.

1) Be a fascisist (ENERGY)
2) Build a bank
3) Build a forge, hole shift and begin to get energy
4) Upgrade bank to treasury
5) Upgrade forge to whatevers next
6) Start building a lot of phantoms, and the shakatas that attack air.
7) Build an armory, build money on that
8) Fully upgrade the forge
9) Make more phantoms and air shakatas
10) Make a generator and upgrade to solar grid
11) Make a million ground shakatas, more phantoms, and more air shakatas
12) Attack and win

I hope this was helpful, peace out :)

Posted Feb 13, '11 at 9:32am

liquidtlo

liquidtlo

33 posts

in cw all you need to do is mass scouts and queens, get a bank then a hospital then upgrade to war sactum (assuming your monarchy) build a few saints then get manpower build armory outpost.....etc until you can build queens then you will be suprised at how much queens you will have i once got accused of hacking when i did this build. it will sometimes work in normal but missles can sometimes counter this build

Posted Feb 13, '11 at 9:36am

liquidtlo

liquidtlo

33 posts

you are a noob dao lei mass roman rushing is stupid ending the game that fast is no fun also if they get tanks which they usually do then your doomed then you will most likely run out of resources

Posted Feb 28, '11 at 12:46pm

LEAPretard

LEAPretard

1,335 posts

I've Built the ultimate strategy.all you need is SECRET and personally, if you know how to control an arsenal, then hover tanks are good in any type of battle.i always build two banks first, and so if the enemy rushes i can make with one bank.then i make an armory and then while the armory is being built i have enought money for the outpost so i build that and when the armory is ready i set it to energy and once i have 50 energy i wait till my outpost is barracks and then upgrade to arsenal and then tare down my armory and build a generator then (sometimes if enemy has no troops i upgrade generator to solar grid)once i have 80 money i destroy a bank and make a hospital and upgrade it to War Sanctum(the other banks will still generate money while you tear down bank No.2)and then i will do same for other bank bevcuase being capitalist helps. i se both banks on People generating and get my solar grid and now i have like 50 hovers ready within 4 minitues.

Posted Feb 28, '11 at 3:31pm

gaboloth

gaboloth

1,629 posts

Leap, if you wait to have 2 banks and an armory to make the outpost, you can be easily owned with a single romans rush. It's too slow.

Reply to Colony Strategy

You must be logged in to post a reply!